Solo/Duo Spoopy Build Competition!

Solo/Duo Spoopy Build Competition!

Greetings people of the universe!

We are pleased to bring you another epicly exciting build competition!

The theme for this Build Competition is a little spine chilling! Prepare to make your best :ghost: Spooky Builds :fallen_leaf:

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of anything your heart desires, big or small. Maybe a haunted house, a giant monster, a massive statue of Crypt :eyes:. The more creative the better!

We have reduced the team size to add some extra spice, you can now only work in teams of a maximum of TWO people. Pick your build buddy wisely.

The builds will be judged by our scary SMod squad of judges - the terrifying @RossRao , the spooky @Aiadeva , the eerie @DragonsMaker , the creepy @leCrypt and the bloodcurdling @Nievaa .

The competition will close on FRIDAY the 13th NOVEMBER at 11.30 PM GMT (7.30pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

Solo and Duo builds are allowed. On a team build all builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
For this competition, the max team size is 2 members

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.
(Please keep team swapping to a minimum and check with me before you add/remove members from your teams)

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

No schematica or printer

Submitting othersโ€™ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Build:
  • Scariest Staff member:

You may include up to two screenshots of your build in your reply.
If we get a large amount of entries we may give out small prizes to runners up

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: 1 Month VIP++ rank, exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 15 FALL Crate keys
Second place: 1 Month VIP+ rank, Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 10 FALL Crate keys
Third place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 8 FALL Crate keys

If we have a lot of entries, runners up may be offered a small prize as well!

Keys and ranks will be split equally between all team members
Ranks can be gifted to any player of choice

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
Attention to detail
Aesthetics
Build Quality/Execution
True to theme

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

25 Likes

Sorry dudes, this event is too spoopy for me. Wonโ€™t participate ;-;

Good luck to everyone tho!!

8 Likes

Good luck everyone!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Alkemystix build with me or I will literally cry

1 Like

epic

2 Likes

I wish the best to everyone participating!

Two build competitions at once? :eyes:

3 Likes

Good Luck to everyone thatโ€™s participating!

3 Likes

ok cmon @Ibby you canโ€™t torture me with 2 build competitions at the same time ;-;

and my woolwars jmod trial

and school

and renovating my entire house

and trying to fix my sleep schedule

13 Likes

omg gl everyone!!

1 Like

Survival copied KITPVP build competition fr

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone :DDDD

2 Likes

gl all and also me and @tuukka_the_best are teaming :smiley:

2 Likes

SPOOPY

Omg good luck to everyone!!

2 Likes

yesyesyesyes

2 Likes

one suggestion
*The Creepy Clown LeCrypt

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone participating!

2 Likes

Yay good luck everyone !!!

1 Like

Omg Iโ€™m bloodcurdling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes