Sogame1's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes i like a lot munchys

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: yes i use obs a lot i know how to use it and upload videos

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: yes i have both and i am in both servers

Application

IGN: sogame1

Timezone: +2 (israel)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): kit pvp

How active can you be per week? 12/6

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: no

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: no, ididnt applied to this role before

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? none but i can make it very good

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? to help players and the other staff

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 9.5

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 8

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: i didnt face a hacker

-1 answered all the questions with at most a sentence
I’d recommend taking a look at the accepted applicants to see what is expected.

The photo explains itself.
You have not been active on any of the Gamemods (I don’t know about survival)
And overall your application lacks alot of detail.

I will not be rating the application at this point.

Add more detail, get more active and also try to get a good reputation within the community.

Best of Luck Sogame :D

Henroii :heart:

1 Like

+0
Add more detail.

+0

• Add a lot more detail.
  • Expend from what you answered as your question.
  • I’m on kitpvp usually, and I’ve only seen you online probably once or twice.
  • All in all gl!
1 Like

Have a closer look Brady, he joined January 2021 :kissing_heart: (might want to change that)

1 Like

Just realized that lamo.

You lack a lot of detail and as others have pointed out it doesn’t seem you have been actively playing on any game modes on munchy