Skeppy’s Crib (Media Application)

Channel link: Channel Link

Number of subs: 4071

Average number of views per vid: I would say about 1k-2k however I’ve uploaded 41 videos and gained 314,885 views which comes out to an average of 7,680 views per video.

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve been creating highlights of munchy, invaded, etc for over a year.

Servers for which you have created content: MunchyMC, InvadedLands, Hypixel.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I think I’m a great candidate for media on MunchyMC because although the content isn’t mine atm, it will be in the future and having media rank would help me promote my videos in a greater manner which would help my overall growth as a channel.

1 Like

I don’t feel as you are fit for the MunchyMC Media rank as you have not really uploaded videos on MunchyMC from my seeing.

Doesn’t upload videos on munchy

Hi, it doesnt look like u upload on Munchy so I don’t think u meet the requirements. Which means I’ll have to give u a -1 on this one.

I would usually give a -1 based on non-munchymc content for channels such as yours, but honestly I’m not really looking forward to seeing someone who built up their channel based on other people’s content getting the Media rank.

Good luck.

Application denied. We feel your channel is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. You can review them here if you need them. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. NoEffortName#3750

Please wait 1 month before reapplying