Sixlivv's Staff Application (January 2022)

• yes

• yes i can

• I only have discord

Application

**IGN: Sixlivv

**Timezone: GMT 8

**Can you use a microphone for an interview?: yes

**Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): jmod

**Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): kitpvp

**How active can you be per week?: 4 days a week (at least)

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to as an applicant since your last application: no I have not

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?: I think that my reputation will improve my experience for other staff on more servers so I can help more servers.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in this role because I would like to help the server and a lot of your videos motivated me because i can update more things.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? i would rate myself an 8/10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? i would rate myself a 7/10

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

1 Like

Hi there! I won’t give you a rating as I’d like to go over what you can do to make your application better.

Firstly, include the prerequisite questions into your application, so everyone knows what you’re answering and it looks cleaner.
Secondly, adding more detail to a variety of questions would help out your applications, you aren’t expected to write an essay, but writing more definitely helps!
Finally, proofread your application so that it doesn’t have spelling, grammar, or punctuation mistakes.

Hope this helps you, and good luck with your application!

I will also not give a rating, but rather I will agree with what ImCrafty has said! Just improve the detail of your application, and activity in-game.

1 Like

I’d suggest becoming more active and involved in the community. Your stats show that you haven’t played much since you first joined. Put a bit more effort into your app and your activity.

1 Like