Silent Castle - My Wool Wars map

Map name - Silent Castle
Max players - 24
Waiting spawn location - It is marked in game by an orange carpet at (X:1186, Y:67, Z:2411) I used red carpets elsewhere in the build.
Game spawns locations - They are marked by light blue carpets in game. I used blue carpets elsewhere in the build also.
CenterX - Center X: 1186
CenterZ - Center Z: 2411
LowestY - Lowest Y: 67
HeightLimit - Players’ heads are able to reach Y:127. The entire map extends approximately 15-20 blocks above that.
Parkour materials- diamond_block, ladder (It is the diamond blocks going around the small castle)

Link to the map:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TLQnLF2YDP5vUPKdNTLK_fwsH6Lqw__X/view?usp=sharing

Edit 2: I realized that I attached the file incorrectly before. I also made a subtle change to the “carpet” around the castle. Previously, under 12 spawn points was spruce wood; I changed this and attached the file correctly. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

A side view of the map to capture some other unmentioned details.

A front view of the map (taken from the top of the big window in the first picture).

A view of the lower part of the map.

A view outside the windows.

@TheBoop @Fumaz @Warlock505

I hope everyone enjoys it. I spent a long time working on it. Thanks to all who give constructive criticism and take the time to see this.

Edit: I removed the end portal frames for the pictures.

4 Likes

This actually looks dope.

1 Like

for the m I think you should push this part
back 1 block so its in the background, like the munchy logo

good map!

Looks awesome, I would love to play on this!

The map looks nice!

1 Like

I just tried that. For some reason, I don’t think it works that well. Ideally, I believe it would have to be 1/2 a block back, but since minecraft doesn’t have vertical slabs, I think it looked okay.

ZbWPaGoq_400x400
logo
There also doesn’t seem to be too much indicating depth on the little guy on the icon. The forums icon does show the zombie half behind the sign, but I was using the server icon for reference (where it is a white silhouette).

Thank you for the input. However, I do not believe that it works that well. If I could find a better way to do it, I will try to ameliorate the problem.

1 Like

Ohhh yeah. This is top tier.

Hey SilentKnight,
Awesome map, very unique! I love the Munchy logo you’ve got going on!
Expect to see it in-game soon :o
Well done!

2 Likes

Gg! Can’t wait to play this map!