SierAlex's Event Team Application (22nd June - 2020)

SierAlex is always active, kind and always helps when he can.
The application is really good and I expecially like tht he can host events for EU players.
So a huge +1 from me!

2 Likes

Thanks @ArneRambo & @AloneTM!

2 Likes

-1 hax

@iConstipated All you do is just say negative things on the forums and give -1s just to be a troll with no context and no reason. Hax aint a reason with no evidence to back up your statement. Don’t bother asking him SierAlex why he gave you -1, hes just trolling. You have plenty of support from everyone else :slight_smile:

6 Likes

+1

SierAlex is a very mature, helpful and active player! They’re very involved in the community. This is a very good and detailed application!

Best of luck!

1 Like

+1

I think you’re very nice and mature, I see you on quite a lot too! You’d definitely make a great event team member. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Serpp and @Spistro!

+1 no if ands or buts about it. One of few who were always friendly to me within the staff team. Has a deep understanding of munchy. Engages well with the community. Overall, Thea best cantidate on the board. Best of luck to ya!!!

2 Likes

Really, thank you @RedAffect for these kind words! =)

2 Likes

Application accepted. Contact me via discord to set up a time for your interview.

8 Likes

Congrats and good luck, sier! :tada:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

GG sier!!

2 Likes

Congrats Sier!! Good luck man!

2 Likes

GG Alex! Good luck!

2 Likes

Good luck on your interview!

2 Likes

Congraz!<3

2 Likes

OMG SIERALEX!!! :tada::tada::tada: good luck on the interview !!!

2 Likes

he is gonna pass obviously! gg

2 Likes

Thank you all guys!! :tada:

3 Likes