SierAlex's Event Team Application (22nd June - 2020)

‎ ‏‏‎

IGN:
SierAlex (currently).

Timezone:
UTC+02:00 - Madrid/Spain.

How often can you host events:
Almost 1 event per 1-2 Days.
1-2 Per day on weekends.
And almost every day in summer (In Spain).

What sets you apart from other applicants:
What I totally think is that I can bring events and fun to the European players, Most of these usually miss the events because of their time zone, and I can be able to host the events that the people request to me. As the question says, other things that can set me apart from other applicants it’s that I can make own maps really quickly (As I’m a Builder) and make a variety of maps to my own events (And of course can be used by the Event Team).

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
As mentioned before, I’ve been knowing players and Staff during my experience in the community, so I want to make a good Event experience for the players, bringing new ideas and trying to host on other time zones (As Europe).
‎ ‏‏‎
Another stuff that I can bring is events for fun! This got inspired by @Atterax as sometimes host events for the people just for fun and that’s something that I totally respect, however, I’m pretty active on KitPvP as a player and Staff, so I could sometimes think about other new event ideas that people would like! And of course, this is what I can bring for now, but I will learn and get experienced on the rank to improve the player’s experience on the events. =)

Why do you want to be on the event team:
As people will think, the sense of making events it’s to make the players get fun, but of course, the own Event Team member gets fun and enjoy making events, even for what I can see it’s really exciting to make and plan events with other staff, it’s something amazing that users enjoy.
‎ ‏‏‎
Other reasons are obviously the people request and polls, you can give players a chance to decide what event to host and you can even give ranks for it. I really like the competitive players that fight and try to win events while getting fun, that’s something really good that the Event Team can bring.
‎ ‏‏‎
There are a lot of more things to say here, as a good vibe on the events, helping other people when the events broke, and of course, know better the community. That’s the reason why I want to be an Event Team member.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
‎ ‏‏‎
‎ ‏‏‎- Asking to @262ms to host Waterdrop or CRR
‎ ‏‏‎
‎ ‏‏‎- Asking to @Atterax to host Waterdrop events.
‎ ‏‏‎
‎ ‏‏‎- @EeveeNoises saying ‘‘first to say ___ gets captain on CRR’’
‎ ‏‏‎
‎ ‏‏‎- EeveeNoises (Not gonna tag again) hosting ‘‘Eevee says’’ for fun
‎ ‏‏‎
‎ ‏‏‎- An Event Team member (Don’t actually remember, it was a long time ago) letting me spectate on a ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎CRR Event
‎ ‏‏‎
‎ ‏‏‎- @Gavot/gavot hosting events for fun, as RR. And helping me taking sizes of a map (For a building thing)

Anything else you would like to add:
I would say that I’m not really old on the community, it doesn’t have my main language (Spanish) and it was a totally new experience when the first time I joined, but what made me an active player and apply for the ‘‘Event’’ rank is how the community is, I don’t know a lot of members, but this can give me an opportunity to enjoy more the community and meet/know other people or staff.
‎ ‏‏‎
I will reply to all the questions that you have and help with any issue. =) That’s all and thanks for reading my application!

Edit 1: Corrected a sentence/word
Edit 2: Added ‘‘Age’’ question
Edit 3: Elaborated the fourth question a bit more.

9 Likes

oh no

+1 Nonetheless, lovely little mushroom.

5 Likes

Good application, good luck Alex!
+1

2 Likes

I am giving you a + 0.8, this is why:

• You are active

• You have a good application

• You can host events for the EU players

• but you can only host an event every 1-2 days

Because you can’t host events that often I am subtracting 0.2

1 Like

You are toxic

+1000
SierAlex is extremely nice, passionate and very active. I see him involved a lot in the community (the fact that I know him despite the fact that I dont go often in kitpvp is a good sign) and i really appreciate him.

Good luck Alex !

2 Likes

Hello!

I will give your application a +10 for the following reasons:

• Extremely kind
  • Very active
  • Great application
  • Should’ve gotten staff

Great job! :+1:

1 Like

+1

epic mushroom

5 Likes

facts

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies!

1 Like

I can host more often on weekends, so I will add that on the App, thanks for the feedback! =)

1 Like

-1 I prefer normal cows.

fr though, +1! Alex is a great helper, builder, and would make a wonderful event team member!

Although what mcdonald’s posted is scary…

2 Likes

+1 friendly in game and has a great application.

I personally don’t know you, however, I think you would do an amazing job

Best of luck!

2 Likes

super friendly to everyone! Super +1 :smiley:

2 Likes

Big +1

• Active
  • Does a great job both as Helper and Builder
  • Strong Application
  • EU Timezone
2 Likes

@FlareSox, @Sottoc, @RedAffect & @Downk Thanks for the kind words! =)

4 Likes

+1

Was a great help in helping me test something in an event. An all around friendly and kind player

3 Likes

Thank you! =)

1 Like

+1 Super helpful and kind, would be a great addition to the event team overall.

2 Likes

+77777 from me, you are a kind and active player. you have a good application and I think you are a Souper(hahaha im so funny) fit for this position

also I think it would be fun to see what you build for events

2 Likes