SierAlex's Event Team Application (22nd June - 2020)

Thank you @DrakeOfStars & @zaniki! =D

2 Likes

+1
Good and detailed application, active, and you’re really nice! Good luck Alex!

1 Like

Recently got Helper and Builder rank, you should wait +0

hello i am curious what do u mean by this (22nd June - 2020)

It means the date when I created the topic/applied :sweat_smile:

+1 very cool mushroom

2 Likes

+1.2
-Kool dud
-I would like more activity in general but you is gonna been done get active!
-Did I say Kool dud?

2 Likes

plagiarized -1 just an opinion

Uh, could you please tell where i plagiarized? xD that would be helpful.

1 Like

I searched this application up and it’s completely original!

1 Like

You can’t call out someone for plagiarism and then tell us it’s your simple opinion.
Plagiarism is a serious case when it comes to applications on Munchy and is not opinion based.

Alex’s application is original and well written by himself.
Please do not call out others for plagiarism if you don’t have proof for it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dude you are saying every application is plagiarized, stop lying.

2 Likes

Thank you @DuckyNecromancer & @MemeDank70! =)

2 Likes

No problemo ya lovely little mushroom!! @SierAlex

2 Likes

In two words.

Extremely immature.

Stop. You are saying this on apps without any reasoning, you’re just salty because someone commented this on your application

Ignore him Alex.

3 Likes

I have literally never seen him be toxic or ignorant, he is always helping people. Why do you think he’s immature?

1 Like

PointAFK is a really toxic person in general and doesn’t enjoy people having success from what I have seen.

1 Like

Please, don’t keep flooding the topic or any other application, I know that it’s not with a bad intention, but there’s no reason to reply PointAFK on here. This is not a post to argue about how toxic is a person, it’s just to give feedback about an application, so please, don’t keep replying every PointAFK’s post, he gave his feedback and that’s it. Anyways, thank you.

5 Likes

1+
SierAlex is a kind and professional person to communicate with, I have seen him a lot of times on the server indicating he is active, I think he is suitable for the Event Team position.

2 Likes