September 2020 - MunchyMC Staff Application #2 | AceCaptainRex

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes! I have played on MunchyMC since April 5th of 2020, and joined the forums on April 6th.
[Proof: https://www.munchymc.com/profile/AceCaptainRex]

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I am able to record with OBS on a very well-performing PC.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes! I am active on the MunchyMC TeamSpeak every day for at least 1 hour, and I use Discord daily. (I know how both of them work very well, as I have used TeamSpeak for over 5 months, and Discord for over 2 years.)

Main Application

IGN: AceCaptainRex [No Previous IGN’s]
[NameMC: https://namemc.com/profile/AceCaptainRex.1]

Timezone: Central (CST/CDT)

Languages spoken: English, with a moderate understanding of French and Italian.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Wool Wars primarily, and possibly KitPVP.

How active can you be per week? My schedule works as follows:

Monday: 1-2 hours on average, very active in TeamSpeak and Discord, moderately active in-game.

Tuesday: 1-2 hours on average, very active in TeamSpeak and Discord, moderately active in-game.

Wednesday: 1-2 hours on average, very active in TeamSpeak and Discord, moderately active in-game.

Thursday: 2-3 hours on average, very active in TeamSpeak and Discord, moderately active in-game.

Friday: 4-5 hours on average, active in TeamSpeak, in-game, and Discord.

Saturday: 6-8 hours on average, active in TeamSpeak, in-game, and Discord.

Sunday: 6-8 hours on average, active in TeamSpeak, in-game, and Discord.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I have only one punishment, as far as I know, that being a console mute. It happened before I even received my Helper rank, when I was in a private game of Wool Wars with a friend of mine and had been repeatedly spamming “glhf!”. I believe I have matured a lot since then.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have applied before, in May of 2020, which was when I received my Helper rank on Wool Wars. I have taken steps between now and May to further my knowledge of hacks, and can recognize even more cheats properly. I believe I am now also very good at dealing with rule-breakers in chat, as chat modding has been my primary job as a Helper, as well as answering player questions.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I believe that my reputation is mostly good within the MunchyMC community, as I have done my very best to help players with their questions, and make sure everyone is playing fairly and respecting each other. The only place that I am hesitant in reputation is with friends of players that I have punished for rules that they have broken, but that is expected.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in the role of moderator for many reasons! Ever since joining MunchyMC a couple of months ago, and I immediately fell in love with the community, Munchy’s unique gameplay style, and so many other things that this server does well. I am motivated to apply, since my experience as a Helper here as been phenomenal, and I am very excited to have a chance to be a moderator!

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 9 - I can handle stressful situations calmly and professionally, as well as dealing with rule-breakers as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 9 (once again) - As previously stated, I have done practice with friends and worked with moderators on other servers to further my knowledge in popular hacks, as well as obscure, uncommon hacks. I have focused mainly on movement hacks, as those are the main cheats seen on Wool Wars, but I have also done a lot of work regarding combat hacks, if I were to receive moderator on KitPVP.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not recorded many hacker reports as of recent, as I have been away from my PC for over two months, using a laptop that cannot record without a severe drop in FPS, however I have reported any hacker I have seen to moderators and higher-ups, and I would estimate that I have reported at least 30 hackers on Purgatory, KitPVP, and rarely, Wool Wars. (I have returned to my house now!) From one of the few times that my laptop has been able to record with an okay amount of FPS, here’s a report from the forums:

(Purgatory) 1: https://youtu.be/ZKCg7zqubd0

Thanks for reading, everyone! I’m looking forward to hearing any feedback you guys have.

EDIT 1: Corrected a small grammar mistake.
EDIT 2: Added a Purgatory Report.
EDIT 3: Edited my schedule as I have made a bit more space for Munchy.
EDIT 4: Added some final touches.

16 Likes

+50 You are very mature and kind!

2 Likes

I think you’d be a great addition to the staff team!! (Jmod+) +1

1 Like

+1 epic

1 Like

+.75
I think you’d be a great addition to the woolwars staff team, as you are continuously active within woolwars, and I see you a lot on discord. Good luck rex :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you get accepted. Judging from this staff app, I’d say you deserve it. Best of Luck!!!

1 Like

@Vurm - Thank you so much for the positive feedback!
@Brush_Your_Teeth - Thank you! <3
@EvilPrisoner132 - y e s .
@oMiny - Thanks for the feedback, Miny!
@0CRC0 - Thank you!

3 Likes

+2 Perfect application

1 Like

+111

Ace, you are an amazing individual, I hope all goea well for you this season. I think you have added a lot of details and effort. Your an awesome, kind, and dumb keed. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear DrakeOfStars,

Thank you so much!

*You’re

Thanks!

shut up

Thank you <3

All jokes aside, you’re an awesome guy too, thank you so much for the positive feedback.

1 Like

bad at block game, super smelly, crit me out when I was using pots, meanie, cute, toxic, nice, yes, silly keed

All these equal to a +1

1 Like

Ace, your an amazing person, and an even better Helper. Though the times I’ve known you I knew you were a nice person. With that being saing I’m going to give you a +1
Goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

+25.
You’ve always been so kind and so helpful to me no matter what. You’re super mature and I think you’d make a really good JMod. Good luck Ace. :smiley:

1 Like

+1 Super helpful, friendly and would do an amazing job as a mod!!

1 Like

+1
Ace is an amazing member of the Munchy Community and he is super active, mature and has done a great job as a Helper so far!

Gl Acee!

1 Like

+1, one of the most helpful people I know. I have witnessed him maturely guiding people to any answers they need, or any help required in game in a simple, understanding and friendly way. Massive good luck to you Ace.

1 Like

@FlareSox - You’re more smelly than me. Thank you for the +1!
@JoshyYT - Thank you for all the kind words <3
@brokxen - One of my best friends on Munchy for sure! Thank you for the positive feedback, man.
@Ayella - Thanks Ava :3 another one of my really good friends!
@zPit - Thanks Pit!!!
@iOzz - I really appreciate your feedback, thanks for the kind words!

2 Likes

+69420

Ace is a great member of the staff team as a helper, and is super nice and helpful.
Also very stinky so I rate it 10/10

1 Like

11+

1 Like

+1 active

1 Like