SantaIsReal's Media Rank Application

Channel link: youtube.com/c/santaisreal

Number of subs: 549 edit 1 day later: 560 edit 2 days later: 566

Forgot to add this originally, minecraft IGN: SantaIsReal

On streams I get around 10 concurrent viewers and about 50-100 views overall
I don’t get that many views on regular videos because my channel is mostly just streaming, but I will upload the occasional video.

I have been creating content on hypixel since early 2018, and started uploading and streaming munchymc about 1 month ago. I started being active in the munchy community but not making content about 4 or 5 months ago

Servers I have uploaded and streamed on: Hypixel, MunchyMC (just kitpvp)

I feel like I would make a good fit for media rank because I am very active and I have lately been streaming kitpvp every single day for multiple hours at a time and I’ve been growing a good amount of subs from that.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day! I will try to respond to every comment.

3 Likes

+1 i have seen you around
active and are nice.

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ll give you a +0.5 because you have a good amount of content on MunchyMC, but you don’t meet the minimum number of subscribers of 1500. Here, you can see the requirements:

Yes, I did read through that before applying, I just thought I still met the requirement of “growing channel” because I am growing a good bit because of my livestreams every day. Thanks for the positive rating though!

1 Like

+1 Kind player, had no negative interactions with this person and consider them a closer friend then most on this server. On top of that they got a growing channel.

The worst thing out of them is that one time they killed me ;-;

<3 gl on media!!

ty! extra words for minimum length of reply

1 Like

+1 user is known, doesn’t meet the requirements but is growing.

Thanks, and 1500 subs is only 1 of 2 requirements and I think my channel has been growing pretty rapidly from streaming.

+1 yes please

Goodluck!

one question tho, u had 8 subs in October and in November u had 137… how? I would like to use that method too! But then u went from 137 to 0 in a month…

I had 8 subs October of what year? In October 2019 i had about 150 subs and that’s around the time I started to grow extremely well.

Also ty FlareSox!

1 Like

I guess 2018?

Hm idk because i thought i had like 100 subs after summer 2018. (2019 was a pretty dead year for my channel until October)

1 Like

+1
Always very welcoming and humble.
For the most part, I joined SantaisReal’s livestream and it was extremely smooth and entertaining(definitely recommend).
Overall, a great candidate for MEDIA RANK, even though his channel might not reach the prerequisite 1500 subs, his live streams are great and his channel is growing consistently.

Good Luck!!

Thank you! I try to make my livestreams as entertaining as possible lol

+1 I was on his stream yesterday and the day before. Engages well with audience and can effortlessly hold a conversation. Overall good vibes

-FatBeard

Yes, I try try to engage as much as possible! Thanks for the good review!