Sadneo's Staff Team Application (May 2021)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I have been playing MunchyMC since early 2018.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

I use OBS Studio as my current recording software.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I sometimes join the TeamSpeak server to talk to friends and I am currently part of the community discord.

Application

IGN:

sadneo

Timezone:

Eastern Standard Time / EST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes, I am currently in possession of a microphone.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

Currently, I am interested in being Junior Moderator but if that’s currently not possible I will be fine with Helper.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

What has gathered my interest in terms of moderating is Prison.

How active can you be per week?

Below I’ll be showing my schedule during the school year. This may vary over time.

Mon: 12:30PM - 1:00AM
Tue: 12:30PM - 4:00AM
Wed: 1:10PM - 3:00AM
Thu: 12:30PM - 1:00AM
Fri: 11:30AM - Anytime
Sat: Anytime - Anytime
Sun: Anytime - 2:00AM

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story:

As of right now, I can’t recall any punishments after the incident that occurred a year ago regarding my previous position as Junior Moderator on KitPVP. I don’t feel comfortable with sharing my side of the story as of right now.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

Yes, I was formerly Junior Moderator on KitPVP in 2019. Regarding the steps, I have taken the necessary steps to repair my relations with staff members and players within the community and was successfully able to be part of the Event Team once again which I am currently very grateful to be given a second opportunity. I believe I am ready to take my position at MunchyMC to the next level.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe throughout my time as an Event Member I was able to repair my status. Yes, I still do think about the mistakes I have made a year ago as said in my Event Team Application. I strongly feel that I was able to show that I have changed by being part of the Event Team and Idea Team. Once again I would like to thank the Event Management Team for allowing me to prove myself. If there are still people who have an issue regarding me please feel free to contact me on Discord @ neo#1208 and I’ll try my best to resolve it.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Firstly, what currently has caused my interest to apply for Staff is MunchyMC’s prison server and the community behind it. The server itself is the backbone of the server consisting of weekly updates, many features, and a very interesting set of players. Prison itself is very unique compared to other servers which makes it more fun and intriguing. The reasoning on why I currently wish to be staff on prison is due to its lack of staff members and big player-base which consists of some people who wish to violate the rules. Sometimes I witness players violate the rules and I know staff members are busy or sometimes not available. That’s why I made this application so I can try my best to moderate and help players to the best of my ability. Whether or not I do not get accepted at this time. Hopefully, others wish to be staff on prison and are given the chance.

Secondly, as a former staff member on KitPVP, I acknowledge the immense amount of responsibility when it comes to being staff on MunchyMC especially on Prison since it’s a very serious game mode compared to the other servers. Staff isn’t all about just dealing with rule-breakers. It’s about helping others, setting an example, and being the face of Munchy as a whole. Being provided with an important role will allow Prison to make a safer place for the community and increase staff availability as much as possible. I understand that being staff in Prison is more serious compared to KitPVP and throughout my time in prison ever since Map 8’s release, I was able to acknowledge this especially since I’m close with some staff members that moderate the server and I talk to them on the daily.

Finally, I believe with my previous experience when it comes to staffing on here and another common well-known server. I strongly feel that I still am fairly experienced when it comes to having a staff position on MunchyMC especially since I was formerly Junior Moderator on here and am already well aware of what it is like to be part of the Staff Team on here. I was able to gain more experience on another server. I have been part of their team for almost 3 years and was able to become Platform Administrator which is the 3rd to the highest position on the server. Throughout my time there, I managed staff, applications & moderate the server, and gained a great amount of knowledge regarding cheats.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I feel that I would give myself an 8/10 when it comes to staffing on Minecraft itself. As I previously said above I have been a staff member on MunchyMC and another well-known server. I have been staffing on Minecraft for almost 3 years and it has been amazing to be allowed to be given a position on a game I grew up with. It would be much appreciated if I was given another go at it. As I am aware of the mistakes I have made previously and know what I need to do from it occurring again.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would give myself a 9/10 when regarding Minecraft cheats. I was able to gain knowledge through MunchyMC as Junior Moderator, PVPLand as Administrator, & Minemen Club as Platform Administrator. Especially on Minemen and MunchyMC. I have former experience with Ares & AntiGamingChair and I believe that I won’t create mistakes when identifying/finding cheaters on Munchy.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Unfortunately due to the efficiency of the Ares Anti-Cheat. It always outperforms my ability to submit a report on the support website. I would like to thank you for taking your time out of your day to read my application and would love to see your feedback on what needs to be improved.

Edit / Changes:

Edit #1: Fixed “How active can you be per week?”
Edit #2: Fixed grammar issues

22 Likes

+1 good guy

1 Like

+1
My king on top

1 Like

+1

I don’t know where to begin to describe this wonderful minemen. He is very kind, friendly and would fit the role perfectly. He has a huge amount of experience staffing and managing servers and has had a position here on Munchy. I think sadneo would be a wonderful addition to the team

2 Likes

+1

Neo is extremely experienced, not only was he a Platfrom-Admin on a big server, he was previously staff on Munchy as well. He’s very friendly, genuine, helpful, and an overall great guy. good luck :) #KING #MCGANG

1 Like

+1 Lots of good staff experience and an overall friendly guy.

1 Like

Great Application! Also, active!!! :smiley: +1

1 Like

+1 Beauty. :weary:

1 Like

+1 active player, understands prison very well

1 Like

+1, very kind and helpful!

1 Like

+1 Really genuine guy and is always helping out other people on prison with their questions!! I always see him in chat answering everyone’s questions so i believe he would fit the role!!

3 Likes

+1 king

1 Like

+1 AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH :100::100::angry::angry:
Ur mom
TIMMY THICC
CLIPPED

1 Like

+1 mans been grinding for a minute and clearly wants this and will perform

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1
nice minemen
kinda sucks at valorant tho

2 Likes

+1 never seen him being toxic.

1 Like

+1 12345

1 Like

+1 you have sad in your name. Also you seem like a great person!

1 Like