Rishs' Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I’ve played on this account (Rishs) for about 2 months. On my other account (Jqkke) I’ve played for almost 1 year. :slight_smile:

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use OBS to record in 1080p 60FPS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and use both daily.

Application

IGN: Rishs, recently known as Jqkke.

Timezone: PST

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

As KitPvP is the server I am more active on and more interested to moderate, I have seen multiple staff online. I have noticed that there is less staff on WoolWars so, I would like to moderate KitPvP and possibly help moderate WoolWars.

How active can you be per week?

Sunday: 9:00AM - 11:30PM

Monday: 2:10PM - 12:00AM

Tuesday: 2:00PM - 11:30PM

Wednesday: 9:00AM - 11:30PM (I usually only have 1 class on Wednesday)

Thursday: 2:00PM - 12:00PM

Friday: 1:30PM - 1:00AM

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Yes, I actually have been banned 4-5 times by “Ares”. All of the bans I have from Ares is by abusing a glitch. The glitch was constantly critting a player, I have learned that I should not be abusing a glitch like that and the outcome is ban appealing or working for my unban. (Sorry again .-.) I do believe that I have approximately 2 console mutes, both for saying “hi”. Other punishments I have on my account such as temp bans or mutes are mostly jokes by other staff.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

Yes, I have! I have applied for staff twice. Unfortunately, the first time I applied was when I was not familiar with Munchy. After the first application, Event Applications opened and I applied for that. After achieving that rank, it motivated me to work and apply for staff. Shortly after Event Applications closed Staff Applications opened again. The second time I applied, I was offered the rank “Helper” both my applications were denied due to me not being familiar on how to be staff. I do believe that I am much more familiar on how to moderate after achieving these ranks.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I would honestly say I have a positive/neutral reputation. As an eHelper I get a lot of requests to host events such as CRR, SRR, Waterdrop, etc. I also get a lot of messages from newcomers that need support. I believe that I am fairly active on all platforms, but I do admit that I could be more active on the forums as I am on Discord, Teamspeak, and In-Game. But, I do believe that I could work on being more mature/less sarcastic in chat.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

Well, as I have almost played MunchyMC for almost a year now, I have seen multiple staff online and I appreciate them a lot, not only for banning the cheaters, but for being my friend. If I didn’t become friends with them today I probably would not be applying for this position. They have motivated me a lot these past months and I believe that I can be a helping hand in moderating the community and supporting them in banning hackers or making new ideas to make Munchy even better than it is right now. I also feel like I can be a “fill-in” for staff that moderate other gamemodes that need to be moderating that gamemode when there are no staff on the server.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would give myself a solid 8/10. I give myself a rating of 8/10 because being a Helper taught me multiple requirements on moderating a large community. The Helper rank shows us some of the perspectives a moderator. Being able to multitask helps me a bunch when it comes to moderating a chat. For example, I am hosting an event and someone asks me for help in private messages. I would answer them as I am hosting an event so it would be smooth and simple for the player that needs support.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

In my opinion, I would have to visualize if it is a hack/cheat that can be visualized and I can define it. If it was a hack/cheat that was very visual and can be defined easily (like bhop, blatant reach, etc) then I would rate myself a 8/10.

If the hacks/cheats aren’t really visible I would definitely grade myself lower than 8 because I tend to be more of a visual person more than a experienced staff that knows what hacks are what and are certain. I would rate myself a 7/10.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Most of these videos are older because I mostly report hackers in staffchat.

Report 1

Report 2

Thank you for reading my application! Good luck to all who apply!!

28 Likes

+1 great person!

2 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1
Incredibly active, kind and dedicated. Definitely deserves to be purple!

Actually -1 incorrect grammar on title

3 Likes

+1 This man is one of the best friends I could’ve asked for, hes mature, funny, and does his job super well, he would be an amazing pick for JMod.

2 Likes

+1
I always see them helping players in the discord support sections, and they seem very knowledgeable and dedicated! This is also a really well-written app - good luck! :D

2 Likes

Thank you @Vurm @Atterax @Serioux @Plephix @toccataski your support means the absolute world to me.

5 Likes

+1

Super helpful, kind and mature. Also mentionable that they’re very active and dedicated! Would make a great fit for the JMod role.

Bets of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Active :sunglasses:
  • Friendly :sunglasses:
  • Mature :sunglasses:

Good Luck riceball :sunglasses::raised_hands:

1 Like

+1
fit for jmod and very active

1 Like

HOOSBENDDDDDDDDD JEKEKEKEKEKEK

+1 jek.

1 Like

+1 very active and super fun person to be around <33

1 Like

Thank you @Serpp @xoLilith @uwuMiny @Conk and @HiraethRose!!! :)

6 Likes

Jqkke is such a nice person I think he would be great as staff member :DD

1 Like

+1 for KitPvP, active and helpful player, I feel like you could get more experience with Woolwars and be more active there before applying for staff on there. Overall I’d love to see you with a purple name on kitpvp!

1 Like

+1 I think you would be a good fit ;)

1 Like

A definite +1!
The only issue would be that I don’t see you very active on woolwars atm, I’d love to see u a little more active there before you’ll get mod there too c:

2 Likes

+1yes

1 Like

I’ve known you for a while on Munchy, and so this is going to be my honest opinion on you as a person.

Despite any past events that have happened, whether with Ares or other staff, think that you are an amazing person and an even better Helper, with definite maturity showing other these past months. You’re active in-game, on Discord, and in TeamSpeak, and you’re there for players and other staff when they need assistance with anything. I think you would be a great fit for the (JMod+) staff team. My final rating is a MASSIVE +1, and I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

1 Like

Really nice person! +1

1 Like