Rishs' Staff Application

Thank you @Mddey @boriswoop @illybra @McDonalds @NachoGod @AceCaptainRex and @TNTPUGS!!!

Sorry about my activity, you might notice but I have been trying to get active and tend to get on WoolWars later in the day. I’ll definitely work on it, thank you for the feedback!!!

2 Likes

+1 Jake is a really nice and kind person, I haven’t known him for so long but for the short time we’ve been interacting I can tell he is a great fit!
Could work a bit more on being more active on Wool Wars but he seems to be doing just fine given his recent grow in activity on the server the past weeks!

1 Like

-1 stinky…JK FAT +1!

Such an amazing helper from what I can see and a very good staff app. I wish you best of luck!!!

P.S I DIDNT grief I got framed </3

1 Like

Thanks @beanep and @SmoonC!!
I have great evidence of you griefing my house.

1 Like

+1 yes
You have a good amount of activity and you know what you are doing, your application is amazingly detailed as well! I would love to see you as a JMod because you truly deserve it.
Good Luck Jqakkeeee!!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

+1 I saw them once or twice

1 Like

you’re alright
I don’t know you that well personally but I’ve seen you’re active on kit and you’re quite mature for a 13yr old
+1

1 Like

+1 Jakes an amazing helper always seeing him help out the community in many different ways.

Good luck reeses!!!

1 Like

+1 Very nice man!!

1 Like

Thank you @ZeePog @NumberVI @Azes @LoveU2 and @kissmeplease!! :)

+1 Rishs is a responsible kind person in game and in vc, and I think he 100% deserves the role. He’s like this guy I knew named Jqkke but 10 times better

1 Like

+1
Reasons:
Great person
Helpful
Mature
Friendly
Great fit for the role
BEST OF LUCK JAKE!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Nate_Co and Eggnawg!!

1 Like

Application Accepted!
Congrats on passing the first stage of the application process Jake, please DM me on discord to proceed. Best of luck!

11 Likes

<3

3 Likes

CONGRATS JAKiEEEEE

2 Likes

Congrats Jake!

2 Likes

LETS GOOOO GG CONGRATS :smiley:

2 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS RISSSSSHHHHSSSSSSSSS ILYSM GGGGG

2 Likes

BIGGEST GG TO YOU RISHS!!! :partying_face: