Ripshot's May 2021 Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I have been actively playing since March of last year.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I record using OBS to achieve good quality recordings

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes, I have both downloaded and use them often.

Application

IGN:

Ripshot

Timezone:

Pacific Standard Time (GMT-7)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

JMod

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

Woolwars

How active can you be per week?

Monday: 4:30pm-9:30pm
Tuesday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Wednesday: 4:30pm-9:30pm
Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm
Friday: 3:30pm-10:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm-9:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm-9:00pm

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I do not have any punishments on the server.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I have actually applied for this role before. Since then I’ve improved on my knowledge of how to deal with certain stressful situations, how to appropriately act within the community, and my activity within the server itself.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe that my reputation in the community is very high! I feel that I’m very known for being a positive figure within the woolwars community and I always try to give off a very non-toxic and approachable personality while interacting with others. Even if someone needs assistance I always will help with their situation to the best of my ability. I feel that I’m known for this on all platforms as well.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I’m interested in the role to become more involved and known within the community. I try my best to be a positive influence, which can be shown by helping someone with a simple problem/issue they may have or even just having a friendly chat. I try to be someone that people can look up to as a good influence and someone that they can always ask for a helping hand
What motivated me to apply would defiantly be my friends on munchy, they have all really have given me a great experience on this server made me really want to get more involved within it. I am very thankful for everyone that I have met

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate myself a solid 9/10, I feel that I have improved in this category since last staff season. Since I had gotten the helper rank, I’ve had to learn and adapt to many situations that challenged me and made me think for myself. Because of this, I have improved my confidence when handling situations that may be stressful or unexpected by learning from my past mistakes. Though I do feel comfortable when dealing with these types of situations I always have more to learn.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would rate myself a 9/10 on my knowledge of Minecraft cheats. I have a decent amount of experience with identifying and dealing with this subject from some other servers that I used to moderate on. I also make it a point to always be as fair as possible when making these decisions. With this knowledge that I have learned, I feel that I would be above average in detecting and dealing with cheaters.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Cheater Report:

https://youtu.be/7a6dyf2rAiM

I mainly use the /report system or just report it to a higher up.

Thank you for reading!

24 Likes

+1, one of the most active, friendly, mature, and helpful people on the server. Would make a great JMOD

1 Like

+1 Amazing person and helper, gl shotty!

1 Like

+1 Great helper, give him the promotion already

2 Likes

HUGE +2

• Very nice and active
  • well detailed application
  • have very good amount of knowledge about the server he is applying for
  • very good reputation
1 Like

a beeg +7, rip is active, mature, amazing, super nice, and already got helper, JUST GIVE EM JMOD SMH

1 Like

+1, fun to bully on WW.

1 Like

+1
Can’t really speak about your activity as our timezones are different however I believe you are very active as others said. Overall friendly guy very good helper so far and would fit the staff team. Good luck!

1 Like

+1 active

1 Like

Not only is Ripshot smart and mature, but he also managed to keep his application short and simple, which is something that almost none of the applicants this season have been able to do.
+1

1 Like

mature, kind, helpful and active.
it says it all
+1

1 Like

Big +1 for Ripshot!!
You’re really really (really) active and super nice, generous, mature… everything you’d want in a staff member.
Goodluck!!

1 Like

+1 verry nice player and is verry mature and active. Goodluck man!

1 Like

+1
Incredibly nice, mature, helpful and everything a great JMOD needs!

1 Like

@JUST511 @HELIXED @ZombieBot1 @McDonalds @Heroboy20 @beanep @AltyF4 @Mddey @MintyBear_x @uSolus @ZachDontFall @joekoe @Alexizzs, Thank you all so much for the replies!!

8 Likes

+1 shotty is cool

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @lukeloaf!

+1 good helper :gorilla:
GL!

1 Like

+1

Really active, mature, kind, and friendly with the community!! And great application! :)

1 Like

Thank you @HeyAlan and @ZeePog both for the replies!!

2 Likes