RipMonts Events Team Aplication

IGN:
RipMonts

Timezone:

I live in the UK, my time zone is currently BST

How often can you host events:

I am able to host events Everyday after 7pm uk and all day on weekends. I am also fortunate enough to only work 4 days a week so I also have a whole days spare in the week.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

I am very dedicated to the server, having been on everyday since I joined over 2 months ago.I wish to help create an strong and involved community. and make MunchyMC a fun place to come and play Minecraft. I think the main thing that’s sets me apart from other applicants, is that I have owned my own server and held events before (server no longer active) these events were parkour, water drop and hide and seek. I also started hide and seek on the prison server but stopped due to length of time it took, due to it being on a large scale area not a purpose made area. I am always trying to find new was to create more fun games with in the server and I always try to help people where I can for example i like spending time at the hub speaking to new players when they arrive and help with any issues they have usually regarding what tokens are and how to get to certain servers, if i am unable to help i also attempt to find an admin or mod who can assist further, as I believe this server should be a fun safe place for all to enjoy.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What I can bring is a lot of enthusiasm along with a lot of different ideas, suggestions and experience of hosting events such as hide and seek, waterdrop,last man standing along with “build battles” this was on my own server,also a true passion for wanting to build a community that is fun and enjoyable for all. I feel I have the quality’s required to become a EVENT team member and have a real drive to do what I can to help people enjoy playing Minecraft because that is what Minecraft is about having fun (my opinion haha). I also love helping people with any issues as all people should enjoy playing at MunchyMC.com.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

My main reason for wanting to join the event team is to help existing members and the community to create and expand the server into something truly special as I feel it has the community to do so. I have a lot of idea that I have put forward through different channels and I would love to help them become a reality. My main drive to become an event team member is to help and support the current team “teamwork makes the dream”. this will also give me the opportunity to help other players who require assistance or are starting out.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

The best experience I have had personally is with attertax host multiple event to aid media members to carry out streams and recordings.

Nearly all of my interaction with the media team has been with Atterax as they are usually around when im on kitpvp. I am yet to meet the other members of the team but look forward to doing so.

Also want to give a shout to the guys behind the PB event on prison, I know they are admins but this also helps to expand the experience within MunchyMC

Anything else you would like to add:

I am 30 yrs old, live in the UK and love playing this server it is the main server I play i am here everyday, everything has been positive since I have been here, and I would love to be apart of what makes this place so special!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, sorry for the terrible grammer!!

Edit
Updated application to have more information

7 Likes

Hello!

After reading your application, I came up with some advice that may help you with your application!

How many times a day will you be able to host events? I recommend being more specific here.

I think your answer over here is great! However, you should touch more on each thing you can bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member.

I also like your reason here! I think you should add more information here!

This part is good, but maybe include some information about yourself! The Event Team doesn’t know much about you, so explaining more would be ideal!

Finally, click here to see some accepted applications. These will help a lot!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you for your comments I will make some changes again thank you so much (filling out forms isn’t my strongest asset)

1 Like

+1 really nice online a lot
and i think you will be a good add to the event team
gl- the sheep

1 Like

+1

• Very nice person
  • Pretty active on the server
1 Like

Always nice to people
I’d like to see him as a staff member
I think he can make a good difference for the events and the server!

1 Like

Not gonna rate since I like you a lot as a person, although you don’t seem to be very active on KitPvP, it’s definitely something to be worked on.

Good luck!

1 Like

-1 I see you on prison sometimes. The reason for the -1 is because your application lacks a little detail.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I will try to use kit more than I do at the moment as I usually only spend a couple of hours on kit as I like to play the events but the cooldown is a long time to wait at times, again thank you so much for your comment it’s nice to know what I can do to help my chances of progressing :raised_hands:

I am gonna give you +0.5 as you are a really nice person but could add a little more detail

But good luck rip :)

1 Like

Thank you luna for taking the time to read through I have made amendments and added my detail, thank you again

+0.5

Nice guy but I don’t see you on KitPvP much, but I see youre active on prison and woolwars quite a bit during your streams, goodluck regardless.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application I have started to use kitpvp more as I never like to pester (to much) people about can I play this and can I do that, but now I know its ok I will be spending a lot more time there, thank you again

1 Like

I have updated my application thank you for your feedback

Very friendly!
Also doggo
+1

1 Like

Lots of energy a very kind guy who wants to make the best out of every situation if possible, would love to see him on the Event Team. :slight_smile:

-CAPMC88

1 Like

Thank you so much for the positive words I do try haha!

Hello,

• Can’t comment on approachability or maturity because I don’t see you much.
  • Application has a few grammar mistakes
  • Could improve on activity(kitpvp)

Not going to rate because I can’t comment on some important things. But for sure try to improve your activity on kit.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, I have become more active recently after finding out that I am able to request event and mini games what put me off was when I first started was the cooldowns for 12mins but now I know different I am now alot more active as I love the event games

+1

Hello Ripmont! So far, there has been numerous occasions where you stream Munchymc and I really like the effort your putting in to become more active on Kitpvp. For the time that I have seen you on the server you have mostly been mature and have tried helping out with problems other people have. I really enjoy that you try to get along with the community. Good luck!

2 Likes