Remove Crossbow Kit or Nerf it

AriesGrill suggests, make crossbow an archer clone.
VanillaVerse agrees.
Childseller copies AriesGrill.
1BowString, I’m not as lazy. A Thorough Analysis of the Relationship of Each Ranged Kits
82602IsBack, the scenario asks for 1v1.
4XXT not. (you forgot the dot)
KingDj74, crying actually helps, Rearrangement of the Hotbar is almost a year old and got added 1 month after I came into the Idea-Team-Panel.
AriesGrill, 7 hearts from Power 4, AoE from the dmg does nothing on direct hit. AoE dmg ranges from 0 to 3 hearts depending of how far you are away from the arrow and if the arrow landed inside grass, which it’s dmg is negated to 0 hearts, then only does 3 hearts, when a part of your hitbox is inside the grass.
These are archers, VanillaVerse used a resourcepack with green/aqua tinted leather armour, when they don’t have a colour asigned which would appear brown in default textures. Since they got purple asigned, the shift of brown to green happens on the purple turning red.
KingDj74, I’m most likely the switcher you talking about, hi. xD
AriesGrill, that’s possibly a 2v1 scenario you talking about, but that shouldn’t matter, as the bow has to charge a whole second before it can shoot, which a sword can be swung twice in that time, which the sword does definitely more damage than the AoE.
It’s possibly the only kit, that makes strafing impossible, which is unique and should not be taken away.
If the AoE were to be removed, it would be a strong archer with explosion animation, which actually doesn’t do any extra dmg.
KingDj74, if the arrows were to be reduced, then it’s close range will be buffed resulting in possibly become an all-rounder.
Twisted_Treeline, spamming the arrows, which does 5 hearts raw dmg (3 as archer, 1/2 as any other kit) is less efficient than using archer, because every hit has to wait 4 seconds.
1BowStringer, looks like they want to remove Crossbow from the list of possible kits, that counter ninja.
Vapan, you probably a ninja, unable to do /spawn and countering crossbow using archer. (archer sword is the best for the trash)

2 Likes