Release Map 7

To be honest, they should just do a standard/stock prison map starting map VII. Don’t add anything new without HEAVILY testing it, cough cough farming. In my opinion, map II was the best map because of the hardcore nature of it. When you found an ultra rare it was a MASSIVE help in whatever you did. Now with items like vineyard or hob sack it makes looting too easy. If you are able to find 3 ultra rares and $500k in one right-click, that should tell you it’s too OP. I do understand the fact that it is a very hard item to get, but an item with an ability to loot chests automatically shouldn’t exist.

I also feel like the outside world is way too easy. Mobs are never a threat, except wolves in the first hours of a map. As for the actual world outside, I want it to be concurrent with the theme of old maps (Which I don’t know if it’s still correct) the “Undead” take over the outside world while the remaining survivors flock to a prison for safety. The outside world should look completely destroyed and in ruins, which is what map II managed to pull off. Also, I don’t feel like the current map is a very good fit for prison. It feels way too crowded, and since it’s a VERY commonly used map, everyone knows where the best looting spots are.

If they were to re-use the world from map IV it would definitely be a step in the right direction. Personally, I enjoyed having the massive world to explore. There were always new locations to find and possibly better looting areas. With that in mind, it leads me to my next point. I don’t like the idea of having 2-3 insanely good looting locations, or “Famous Spots”. These are just locations for players with vineyard, or similar items, to go and like I stated above, right-click to receive $500k and 3 or more ultras. With the size of Map IV’s outside world, it seemed like there was much more distance between looting spots. This kept the players always on the move to the next location after looting, which at that time would certainly take longer than it does now.

After everything I stated above, I would like to say I have always enjoyed prison. The work the admins and devs put into it is truly amazing. I hope this helps.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention was: crates. A reason that Map II’s start was so well done, was because crates didn’t exist. Players couldn’t P2W their way to first place within the first week. Without a doubt, crates should be disabled for the first week of the map. This will help with SOTW and the longevity of the map. Think of it this way, if a player finds all the necessary items to get to a decent ranking without having to go outside, where’s the risk?

3 Likes