[Release] Ignore Mod

Using this mod you can ignore anyone on MUNCHY including staff. This mod will only work on Munchy.

Please note that for some reason, this is highly frowned upon by staff. As of now, they have no way to detect if you’re using this, but I am unable to confirm if that will change.

In order to use this mod, you must be on 1.7.10 Forge. The command to ignore/unignore is /ignoremod

You can also add players to ignore by going to your mods folder, entering the ignoremod folder, and then editting ignoredplayers.txt

For example, you would type /ignoremod cheater_ to ignore or unignore cheater_.

[Link removed by staff]
Note by @cheater:
If you wish to download this modification, please contact @Jadoo privately on discord. This mod is not officially supported by or in any way affiliated with MunchyMC. We strongly advise against using this modification. Downloading it may be a threat to your privacy, personal information and online security and using it may result in harsher and more frequent punishments on MunchyMC if you have a tendency to ignore our rules. While the modification is not officially banned, advertising the download link on Munchy is not allowed for the reasons stated above. Use at your own risk and with caution.

2 Likes

Please do not advertise the link on any official MunchyMC platforms for the reasons stated above. You may, however, use the mod at your own risk and with caution. Don’t download this if you do not believe that @Jadoo has good intentions (which I personally believe he absolutely does not). While we advise very strongly and firmly against using it, the decision is ultimately up to you and you will have to deal with possible consequences yourself - no matter the circumstances and extent. If you get hacked, your system damaged or you get punished on Munchy as a result, we will not offer any support.

6 Likes

+1 for my boy jaden always bringing the heat. Can confirm you wont get ratted if you download. Extremely useful mod have already ignored every single staff member on munchy. Cheers.

Yikes that’s wack.

~Ned

1 Like

great mod im using it right now, love it. the warning about it is completely false, iowa would never do something like that. he also got muted for putting the link in chat which is very sad and everybody should put effort into getting him unmuted.

1 Like

You know, you can’t ignore staff for a reason…

3 Likes

you know, youre the 500th person who has said this, and anyone using the mod knows the risks.

[quote="cheater_

i just want to state that there are no risks besides getting punished by munchy for using this mod.

in this image, when the mod gets loaded it creates the folder and file used for saving ignored players, and loads from it if it exists
in the bottom portion of the image it checks if the player the message is sent from is ignored

this is the /ignoremod command, all it does is add and remove players to the ignore list

There is no need to start quoting things people have said in the past. We are all human and we all make mistakes. It is good that you took the time to create something you feel needed to be made and improved your programming skills in the process. I do not however think the mod poses some risks. If you do break a rule the staff will have no way of warning you about it. A mod like this puts the players in risk of being punished for something that could have otherwise been prevented. The admins of MunchyMC decided to not let players ignore staff and they have a good reason for it. In the end it is their platform and we should respect the rules they put in place.

I am so sorry if this comes off as rude. I have seen you posting this sort of response a lot. In this instance it seems as you have an idea what you are talking about. However, I really can’t tell you often have no idea what you are talking about on this sort of thread, and or piggy back of somebody else’s post. Your particulars do this when a mod or admin posts something you sometimes basically say exactly what they said with a slight change of wording or just adding some extra details. Some people may find these posting habitats slightly annoying.

3 Likes

omg if i ignore the mods they cant ban me for cheating

2 Likes

Preach bikeski…

sketch

+1 safe to use and Cheater_ can’t handle the fact that no one wants to see his msg’s

2 Likes

Please don’t end your life you are loved. I am here for you dude you have options.

1 Like

very nice mod

Are you replying to me?

If so then I am sorry if what I post is annoying. I never mean to copy what anyone else has said. I do post long responses a lot and this is just because I am interested in what the OP has said. I will look read a post, look through the responses and give my own opinion. If you could show me an instance where I have posted a comment that seems dis informed, that would be great.

You’re Jadoo’s alt

I was replying to you Bartechnika. I appreciate your interest is forum posts. I and others may deem your posts under Allow us to /ignore staff as false information that is obviously just wrong.
As well as your first reply to Anti Cheat Fix though in all fairness you may no a lot about anticheats and where just mocking the other kid who obviously knew nothing. However it doesn’t appear that way.

Okay I understand that others may think that. I do not see how my reply in “Allow us to /ignore staff” is entirely wrong although there are some errors I agree. What I was trying to say is that one of the best ways they have to determine whether a staff member could be a troll or not is through an oral interview. You are right that I am not that experienced in Anti-Cheats but I do my best to respond in the most informed manner possible.