Rainfalls's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: rainfalls | Here are my past IGNs - rainfalls | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

Timezone: BST // British Summer Time

Discord username: rainfalls#4156

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have been playing for around 8 months now. I have been trying to really get involved with the community as much as possible, that’s by constantly being in ts talking to new people and trying to get to know them a bit better and Being very active in game.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

This is a hcf spawn. I built it for my friend’s server but in the end, it never got used.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My favorite build it the sumo arena.

This is my favorite because in my opinion, it’s one of my best builds. I have only recently started with getting into building things. The sumo arena took me around an hour. I know it isn’t the best but it is one of my first biggish builds.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: I am quite experienced with world edit and the brush command. I am not so experienced with voxel but I am very willing to try to learn it if I have to.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My terraforming is okay but it still needs a lot of work on how to smooth it out and really make it look like terrain. My detailing is pretty good but again still needs work. I have practiced building some houses and trying to make them as detailed as possible.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I haven’t had any experience in build teams or anything like that. I mostly build on my own. But I think it would be good so you can bounce ideas off each other and get the build done a lot faster than just building it on your own.

Describe yourself: I am very nice and caring and I really want to get involved with the community and interact with people. I have welcomed new people that join the forums and new players in game and try to be as friendly as possible so they don’t leave the server and have fun while playing it.

I know my builds aren’t the best but I have only recently just started in building things.

Thank you for reading my application, Have a great day!

5 Likes

+1 nice builds

your scale is pretty good for most of the builds. What I think you could improve on is detailing, making finished products, your terraforming, shaping, layering, general terrain and the big tree (also, don’t use weird texture packs lol), good luck! +0.1 for now. message me or reply if you have any questions or requests!

1 Like

Your builds are nice but they lack details.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your feedback. And yes they do lack detail. As I sad in my app I have only just started building so I will still need to improve on a lot of things and detailing is one of them.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll make sure to work on those things.

Could I see more builds? I don’t think I can rate you on a couple builds.

Yes, I’ll start working on a few builds in the next few days and I’ll post them here.

+1 Good builds

Thank you!

I see that you put a good amount of effort into your builds, good luck!

1 Like

Thanks alot!

-0.5, could use a little more detail. Check out this for an example! Ranger_Gilan's Build team application

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback and I’ll check out that application now.

1 Like