Ranger_Gilan's Build team application

IGN and past IGN’s: Ranger_Gilan

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both

How long have you played MunchyMC?: Like a day lol, I like the unique classes in kit pvp - especially the fish.

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/forgotten-depths

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): Both and more tools like GoBrush and GoPaint

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m not too sure lol

Describe yourself: I’m a curious little child that loves building over the holidays.Currently I’m a solo builder but I honestly prefer working as a team after experiencing both sides for almost 2 years. This preference of working as a team is one of my main motives to apply here as (in my opinion) it is more enjoyable than solo. I also enjoy the collab content on Youtube of Skeppy and munchymc’s owner (BigBoyHalo . . . or something). Yes call me a 10 year old - whatever . . . but I genuinely find it amusing! It would be a pleasure to build for his server over my summer holidays.

5 Likes

I can vouch, when you messaged me I wasn’t sure where I recognized the name from. Now I see it from the Minecraft article. One of the build teams I was previously apart of actually used the build you’ve provided (me, the manager of the time, and the owner) as a means of a precedence for the quality that we expected of the builders.

Only concern is how long you’ve been apart of the server, hopefully it’s overlooked. Also, I suggest adding more builds, builder of your quality should hopefully have more than one to show for.

You are a very creative “all-rounder” builder that I can learn a lot from, so I hope to work with you one day.

6 Likes

I like you a lot. Please stay active though.

4 Likes

I really like his build! It looks so cool! and I would so like to see what other builds he has.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support guys :smiley:

And here’s another build I’ve made (A bit rushed and old tho): https://imgur.com/49GfJh6

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! even this one looks cool! If I was a builder, I would so vote for this!

3 Likes

Looking back on it now, the structures on top of the elephant is a bit trash but I like how the organics and the boat turned out. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Woah. +1

3 Likes

vouch

2 Likes

Oh crabby nutes theis builds are so good my eyes are about to pop out. If you built theis you deserve to be the Head Builder Jesus. +111111111111111111

1 Like

Uhhhhhhh I don’t even know what to say. Your builds are literally the best I’ve ever seen. I would absolutely love to get to know you, learn things from you, and be able to see more of your incredible builds. Even the one that was a bit rushed is still so very impressive. Other than that, you’ve just blown my mind and I don’t even know what to say except a giant +1 from me. You would very greatly benefit this team.

2 Likes

Hey @Ranger_Gilan!
Thank you for applying to our build team. We would absolutely love to get to know you better and think that you could be an awesome addition to our roster. Message me on discord (cheater#9184) to speak to me about what comes next. I am looking forward to hearing from you and hope you had wonderful holidays!

7 Likes

Wow! Accepted after one day! That’s a record!

2 Likes

Oh wow thanks so much guys!

3 Likes

Dude those builds are incredible! You more than deserve this spot on our team!

3 Likes

Good luck!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Man best of luck and have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team!