Quitting MunchyMC

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make this post telling you guys that I will be quitting MunchyMC. I’ve made so many amazing friendships and met so many amazing people, and I honestly do not want to quit, but the past couple of days I have been feeling extremely down and suicidal and haven’t been eating much lol. That’s why I made the decision to quit, I think I need some time for myself, and if I keep playing, I’m not too sure on whats going to happen.
Before I leave I want to say thank you to some amazing people that I met on Munchy. Thank you so much @marcydoki @_boopity @avo_do @Elfreia @EvillRat @PlepDontFall @Skysthelimit26 @rainbowscribble @MaxTheNerd04 @ZeePog @Xiistaf @Aiadeva @kamidrgn @toccataski @mxrlena @porodoki @FireyAlex @Bearlo @Teh_Kotak (sadly doesn’t have a forums account but still) @thelittlebigbear (doesn’t have an account either) @Rishs @kiko8242 @FireyAlex @kaitttt @Svyth (doesn’t have an account either) @CandyTaski (If I forgot anyone feel free to yell at me).
I’ll still be on the Munchy discord server, and you all can msg me on discord @purple yam#7446
But thank you so much everyone! I’ll miss you all, and I love you all so much! <333

32 Likes

aww jasnoo <333

Sad to see you leave, but it’s for the best that you take care of yourself, we will miss you too <3
I will never forget the memories and moments we’ve had together, I love you

With love - Pleppie

1 Like

aww ily2 plap, i hope i can come back and visit ;-;

2 Likes

;-; <333

1 Like

We all love you jason. It’s good that you’re putting yourself first. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and everyone else. <3

2 Likes

Take care of yourself! You’re awesome to talk to and I’m glad that you are taking time to focus on yourself. Always put yourself first, you can come back to visit or to stay if you feel ready. Everybody will still be waiting. Much love!

And yeah, carrots are the superb vegetable

2 Likes

I’m really sad to see you’re leaving, but I’m glad you’re taking care of yourself. I’m always here if you ever need anything, and I genuinely hope things get better for you <3

3 Likes

Awww we’re all gonna miss you so much :(( Please take care of yourself and always know you can message me on discord whenever you need to :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Well we have never really been close we have just talked But I Just hope you do well and the bad thoughts go away.
Even tho I don’t really know about you I am friends with most of the people you mentioned and I’ve heard wonderful things about you. I was planning to talk to you and start a friendship to know you more as I do with everyone!
I just hope the best comes for you jasowowo

- UranicPine77056
4 Likes

Aww noooooo, we’ll miss you Jason! Thank you so much for being my friend and making my survival experience better for me. I hope to interact with you in the future. Farewell friend :heart:

2 Likes

what, i havent done much tho
ty lena, ily2 <333

1 Like

aww ill miss you too rishs
thanks for being so excited to see me everytime lol <3

3 Likes

thanks uranic, i hope we can be friends as well :D

2 Likes

tysm kaittt ill miss u too :purple_heart:

3 Likes

thanks so much, i know we just started talking today, but i really hope we can be good friends :3

yup can’t argue with that, carrots are best

3 Likes

tysm alex, youve helped me so much in the past, im rlly glad i got to meet you <3

3 Likes

Same here! Even though we did just start talking, I can tell you’re an epic gamer and person. We can talk some more on discord for sure

Carrots are amazing

3 Likes

ily jason please feel better soon

4 Likes

Jason no Q___Q
I hope we’ll see you again…

4 Likes