Quitting MunchyMC

nooooo ;c ilyy take care of yourself :(

2 Likes

c r i y i n g

cri
I love you jason, keep urself well ok :)
<333333
ps, i cant use disc anymore…

3 Likes

Hey Jason!!

You were a really nice person and I’m glad that we got to talk when you played on the server! Its sad to see you go, but I do hope that you feel better!! If you ever want to talk, you have my discord. :)

4 Likes

aww its sad to see u go, you will be missed a lot, but please take care of yourself! and I’m always available to talk on discord any time Jason bffff <3

3 Likes

:pensive:

Hope to see you again soon <3

1 Like

Awww, it’s sad to see you go Jason :( Thank you so much for being a kind name in the community, and I hope things get better for you soon :heart:

2 Likes

I am sad to see you leave, but I hope you can take care of yourself! I will miss you :D

Goodbye! Though I never met you I wish you all the best! <3

I never knew you but by the other comments you sound like a wonderful person, it’s always sad to see one go, but take as much time as you need

jason ilysm ): i hope stuff gets better for you ! please take care of yourself, i know how it feels. i’ll miss you a lotttt

Hey Jaso, I honestly am so sad to see you go, I’ve had so many happy memories and you’ve also spoilt me!! Just remember we all love you so much. I love you so much. I’m always available on discord, message me whenever!

ily2 marcy, ill try :P

1 Like

me too ;-;

1 Like

ily222 <333

ily2 avo
aww, i hope ill be able to talk to u still

1 Like

thanks sky! i hope that ill be able to come back and visit

ill miss u too elfie, ilysm bfffffff <3

1 Like

ty toasty ily :heart: