Quiff's Staff Application [Winter 2020]

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes I have.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I mainly use GeForce Experience to record. I also have OBS, StreamlabsOBS, and Xbox Gamebar to record as well.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes I have both. Although I’m more comfortable using Discord, I’m doing my best to familiarize myself more with TeamSpeak3.

Application

IGN: Qu1ff

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Languages spoken:

I speak both English and Spanish. Spanish being my first language and English being the primary language I speak. Honestly my Spanish isn’t perfect. I understand it better than I speak it, but I know and understand enough to able to communicate with someone.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

I’m interested in moderating Survival Games, because It’s the game mode I play the most on Munchy and have the most experience with.

How active can you be per week?

• Mondays and Wednesdays: 3:50pm - 11:00pm

• Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4:30pm - 11:00pm

• Fridays: 1:00pm - 11:00pm

• Saturdays and Sundays: 9:00am - 11:00pm

I’m currently enrolled in a University, so these are the times that I wont be in class. However, I wont be able to hop on right away due to assignments, studying, etc. But, if I ever am needed within this time frame I’ll do my best to get on if I’m not on already. I can provide my academic schedule if needed. Also, my activity level will inevitably drop during midterm and finals week.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

No, I don’t have any punishments on the network.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

No I haven’t, this is my first time.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe I have a positive reputation within the Survival Games community. Throughout my time there I’ve managed to develop friendships with the regular players and join a Munchy Survival Games community Discord server. Which was created to help grow the player base and develop friendships within the Survival Games community. I think my reputation within the rest of the Munchy community is okay. I feel like the rest of the community don’t really know me, mainly because I play Survival Games. Which is still a fairly new game mode and doesn’t have as many players playing it yet. Which is why I decided to try and be more active on KitPvP. Play other game modes and join the forums so I can get to know the rest of the community better.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I’m interested in this role because It’s hands down my favorite game mode to play on Munchy, and I would like to make a greater impact on the Survival Games community. What motivated me to apply was the possible opportunity to be able to keep Survival Games a welcoming, safe, and fun environment for new and returning players.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would honestly rate myself a 7. As I mentioned before, I’m apart of a Munchy Survival Games community Discord server and I currently moderate that Discord server. It has taught me a lot more about responsibility, respect, and not being afraid to handle conflict amongst a community. I still have a lot to learn, and I’m very open to any kind constructive criticism. I’m always eager to learn and improve in ways I may not have thought of before.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would honestly rate myself a 5. I have a basic understanding of hacks, how they work and identifying them. But I still have a lot to learn, which is why I give myself this rating.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and the opportunity to apply.
I wish the other applicants the best of luck!!

9 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Devoted to SG
  • Super friendly

Good luck Quiffy!!

1 Like

Thank you Lemy!!

1 Like

+1 y e s

1 Like

Thank you!

+1

Great application and every time I’ve played on SG, Quiff was always there. Very active, mature, and throughout our interactions, he’s been very nice. Good luck Quiff!

1 Like

+1

Spoke to you a few times & each time was an amazing time! You’re a very active member throughout the SG community. Along with that, you’re very friendly, mature & overall someone who can easily interact with. Best of luck!

1 Like

+1

You are pog person
take staff

yes.

2 Likes

@Local @Gawkyy @HanzoHattori22 Thank you so much!, I really appreciate it

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Knowledgeable
  • Mature
  • Devoted
  • Yes

Good luck! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Quiff,
I’m going to give you a +1.
Reasons:
Kind
Mature
Respectful
Active
Fit for the role

Best of luck Quiff!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

• Nate_Co
1 Like

Thanks Nate!

1 Like

+1

Quiff is one of the most active SG players I know. He always goes above and beyond to help others and is a super positive and friendly person. GL quiffyyyy :)

1 Like

Thank you Kait!!

1 Like

-1 Kinda mean (JKJK +2)
Detailed.
Helpful
Kind
Active
Gl MisterQuiff

1 Like

Hello! This application is amazing and although I don’t play on sg a lot, I am going to give you a +1!

Good luck!

1 Like

@TNTPUGS @0CRC0 Thank you!!

1 Like

+1

• plays sg
1 Like

Thank you!