QUEENHAKU Event Team Application

IGN: QUEENHAKU

Timezone: CST

How often can you host events: Every day if not every other day. I am in an asynchronous school where I can pick my own hours and can work around my schedule to do events. I would expect me to be able to do 2-3 events a day if I play on kit that entire day.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am a very active player (some people think I dont sleep) I like to be involved in the server and personally love playing events and think there should be more events!

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: A lot of events(obviously) Kindness and welcoming to the server. As well as a bunch of fun events all throughout the day.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? In Prison I can be sometimes toxic but that’s to the people that most of the time start toxicity with me. On kit, I play very fun and don’t care so much about stats and kills. I am apart of the legendary MCGANG and love to use Shrek kit and throw people across the map.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I personally love the events on kitpvp.us such as water drop and anvil fall. Sometimes I feel like the events aren’t played often enough and sometimes kit staff isn’t on to host them. Aswell as give free players ranks for a couple days to enjoy that munchy fun!

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have: My strength is that I enjoy and am an avid player on the server and have a good memory to remember commands and to host them regularly. My weakness is I sometimes get ticked off at some people but that’s only on prison on kit I am a mostly kind and cheerful player

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): I would like to thanks KINGSADNEO for his amazing events being hosted and giving me countless moments of fun and chaotic enjoyment! I have sometimes been a little late to events and the staff are helpful enough to tp me even though it should have been closed.

Anything else you would like to add: No.

1 Like

+0.5 Solid Application and you seem nice.

1 Like

+0.75
don’t get me wrong your application is good and i think you’re a good fit for this position, but i think in some areas in your application you could add a little bit more detailed…
but anyways i wish you the best of luck :D

(edit grammar)

You might want to revise your application it is filled with redundancies, grammar errors, and doesn’t show anything unique about you. Good Luck and plus zero for now

-1. You may have changed but last I’ve seen you were pretty toxic. Also, when I did play I rarely saw you talk on prison let alone kitpvp. You also are not active on the forums or discord(I think). Your last post was just to apply for staff.HakuFN's Staff Application which was a joke app… Also checking your stats for kit, you didn’t really play much unless you either got a reset or sit in spawn all day. Unless you dramatically changed for the better and improved your maturity you do not deserve staff.

1 Like

you don’t need good stats in order to host an event as long as you know the commands, events etc.

-1 toxic