HakuFN's Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes

Application

IGN: HakuFN

Timezone: PST

Languages spoken: 1

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Prison

How active can you be per week? 5-10 hours per day

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: N/A

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: N/A

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? A prison player and P2W

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I want to be a prison mod due to the countless toxicity that goes on in the prison chat there are alot of things said that havent yet been punished and should be due to the slurs being said.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 8

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? 8

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: N/A

1 Like

Oh also I have a very good relationship with the other prison staff such as (Xiistaf, Gould_, WhippingCream, and Kalex31.

Hello!

I will give you a +0 for the following reasons!

This is asking what language you speak!

Why did you rate yourself the way you did? I recommend expanding on that!

Here are some more things that I recommend:

• Add some more detail to your application!
  • Take a look at #staff-applications:Accepted!

I wish you the best!

Hello there! I will give it a +0. Same a Vurm. Lack of information. You are active but you should add more info. Good luck! Here are some tips! Staff Application Tips [guide].

1 Like

This app has alot of lack of imformation and I agree with what vurm and sludgybear11562 had said. Sorry but this is a +0 from me, but I do suggest you edit Your app and make it more detailed. Goodluck :DD

1 Like

Very undetailed app. Add more info and talk more. +0

Very undetailed application