Purgatory is the worst :d

Let me give you a quick rundown of my experience with the Purgatory:

The Purgatory is not a game mode, and it is very unlikely that any changes to it (Except for game-breaking bugs) would be done to it. It is a place where one could show how much he genuinely cares about the server by completing tasks that take hours to complete to get a chance at playing Munchy again. Think of it as a physical ban appeal.

Why do I believe no changes should be added to the current purgatory? Because I genuinely don’t want players to see it as a real game mode, and I don’t want to have people spend time on there rather than the real game modes that took a long time to develop and are what Munchy is all about. I don’t feel comfortable with having a respected developer work longer on a place that is not a real game mode and should not get any attraction to it, besides being a creative idea for punishing cheaters and letting them appeal their mistakes.

As a staff member, I do my best to make sure every player I punish is actually deserving of it, and for that reason, I have not given out a false punishment in months (At least I hope so).
If a player believes they were banned unfairly, there are enough resources for them to receive an unban. I trust my fellow staff members well enough to do the same, and in the case that a false ban does occur, then said player would be unbanned immediately, and in some cases would receive a personal apology if it seems fit by the moderator that banned him.

Have a good day.

7 Likes