+1
Amazing friend and staff member

1 Like

+1 Amazing friend vc with him everyday no cap

1 Like

@xoLilith @LoveU2 @FatBeard

thank u thank u

+1
I say this is a great application. I think Pulp would be a great staff member!

1 Like

+1 ign Pulp is very mature and responsible in game, not toxic at all, and just all around a good person for for the role. Only better candidate than him would be. G0fla

1 Like

+1 best staff out on sn

+1 yes

@GameWatchTV @EggNogg @soccer911 @0CRC0

thank you !

+1 super active and i always see him helping people, definitely an amazing choice c:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, at first when I heard that Pulp or Goolfa got Helper, I was kind of concerned, as my experiences with the man previously weren’t as great.

Today he’s quite honestly one of my favorite people on this server.
He’s made such a fantastic impression on me and the staff team the moment he joined in, and has done everything in his power in order to provide fantastic player support while also fitting the way he acts for the people surrounding him.

Without a doubt I’d love to see mr Goolfa become a JMod, as he’s probably one of the most lovely, friendly and communicative person on Kit. <3

3 Likes

@HiraethRose @McDonalds

Thank you both very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 yes yes yes yes yes!

-1 doesn’t call or ft me anymore. doesn’t leave his house anymore. I’m crying because he wont hangout with me anymore ;(((((((

2 Likes

@bittyyyb Thank you!

1 Like

@XXXMOUSE

update i’m going to hangout with him very soon to make him happy

1 Like

Ok, how have I not replied here!?
+1
Pulp, you are one of the best candidates for this role in my opinion! You are always there to help others, you take the time it needs to help others have a better time on Munchy. You are such a nice person and I think you and a couple others are the best candidates for this role. You are very mature, respectful, active, and an amazing staff overall. I wish you the best of luck!!!

• Sincerely

• Nate_Co

1 Like

Application Accepted!
Congrats on passing the first stage of the application process Pulp, please DM me on discord to proceed. Best of luck!

9 Likes

FIJFJHNFJHNAF OPUJLP FSANMFAS faskmfsjkfas

THE MOST WELL DESEREVED ONE. gg!!

CONGRATSS PULP!!! :smiley: