Prison suggestions to balance the game for map 9

Something i want to get out of the way before i get into this is that this post is intended for map 9 balancing due to the fact that we are FAR too deep into this map and it wouldnt really be sensible to rework all the items. As for concepts we have in the current map im going to give some suggestions for how to change them. Some of these are inspired by items from other games as some of you may
realize.

No Hit Delay/Reduced Hit Delay
No Hit Delay is ridiculously overpowered because it allows you to get your opponent into a position where you can do insane damage while basically being impossible to hit because they are in the air.
If a no hit delay concept is added again (it probably will) one of two things need to happen:
Max amount of damage that can be dealt while no hit delaying
Greatly reduced knockback in both vertical and horizontal aspects to allow them to hit you back
(DO NOT ADD SANTA ARMS TO THE GAME AGAIN)

High resistance
High resistance is pretty cool i get it. But there needs to be a way to counter it. as such i am suggesting that if resistance 2-3 becomes possible again in map 9 that the following be added to counter it (inspired by the hypickely pit)

There should be an ULTRA/EPIC that does the following. Upon hitting a player remove 1 level of resistance from them (cannot go below resistance 1) If its an epic item make it 1 use with a cooldown, if its an ultra make it multiple uses with a cooldown
The same concept can be said for regeneration, if regeneration 3 is consistently possible in map 9, add an item (ultra ) that does the following: Removes 1 level of regeneration (Ultra legendary can remove 2)

High Strength
If something as unholy as spiked hash + mud is to be added into the game for a third time, add an item that can remove 1-2 levels of strength from the opponent (probably as a legendary)

Add SOMETHING that can counter teaming
Im sure you could pull plenty of suggestions from the community on this, but please, i dont care if its a rare special or a mythical, just add an item that counters large teams

DO NOT MAKE FARMING META

My final suggestion that would make everything combat related above obsolete would be this: Add an item similar to dark pants: Combo venom from the hypickely pit, which would reduce the users armor (plain leather with at most prot 3 but render their opponents ultras as plain diamond armor in terms of abilities this disable will be made visible by a poison 0 effect. If a player is inflicted by this though, no rare abilities can be used on them either

@TheRedVelvetCake @Varmetek

2 Likes

I think a lot of these ideas a great. Please implement them @TheRedVelvetCake and @Varmetek

1 Like

dont double ping them thanks

1 Like

LOL plz don’t ban me

1 Like

buff mining

2 Likes

ww plAyers cant comment on prison

People who are part of massive teams that abuse OP items cant comment on balancing threads

yes we can because we are the ones abusinf them so we know most about them and should be the ones making these not ww mains who have a miners pickaxe to use as income

1 Like

They abuse the items the most and know how to abuse them best, I guess it never hurts to hear their opinions lol

+1 agree @Varmetek @RedVelvetCake

+100 agree

But it hurts to hear mine?

According to him, yes. Me, no.

1 Like

Theres more than one way to counter teaming, you could add items that force 1v1’s which would be pretty refreshing, of course this isnt required, maybe an item that makes your hits do area of effect damage. an item with the idea of nerfing teaming was added in map 7 where you could get more regen depending on the people around you, nice concept but it made teams stronger as well.

Not a bad idea.

The problem with that though, would be that big gangs like Loot or Rando could just stay together in a huge clump and have permanent regen 10

sounds like you last map l0000l

“yes there should be items that are abusable because we are the only people who have them” LMFAO

didnt abuse bugs… u did and u guys got banned for it Lol lmao

idk who ur quoting cus i for sure didnt say any of those words

i used to agree with some of these points but this map my minds changed.

NHD is kinda apart of prison now, we should be glad it isn’t as bad as the axe from last map… thanos pants are only good if you are using them against someone without the pants, and well if you’re fighting someone who has thanos pants and you dont, you are just a bit daft and shouldnt be pvping lol. alot of stuff helps nhd be less OP this map, res 2… res 1 passive, regen 2 passive, holy water, the blaster which allows you to fully counter thanos pants if used accurately. i mean especially with the pvp meta rn nhd is very needed. think about it, all this meta has been since map 6 is ganking and outnumbered fights… with these items you are able to actually fight the meta as a solo if you are skilled enough. you dont see anybody winning 1v2s without thanos pants, i have a video on my channel of winning one and thats purely because i had thanos pants like they did. (also if pvp items are ever described as brokenly op because diamond kits dont stand a chance then just disconnect and dont come back lol)

how about instead of making a seperate item for every effect, taking up multiple inventory spots… we create a less OP version of the pollen from last map… also relating back to the pvp meta… which i will do alot so you can understand it, this is bad for the pvp aspect of prison… no one will want to fight outnumbered matches with the least amount of advantage they can get, i mean i literally fought 1v10s at enyx in diamond and survived and kited back inside without dying each time because i had specific effects they did not have… if i didnt that wouldnt be possible and wouldnt that ruin the server even more? removing ways for big gangs to be countered by smaller gangs or groups.

just fully remove hash lol, its terrible, ruins the pvp. even if its helpful in outnumbered fights, i think being able to 4 shot people in outnumbered fights is way too broken… or if the devs want to re add this next map… add the moodys rod back but with a stronger attack damage along with the passive weakness it gave to counter this tragic combination.

everything u stated above that should be nerfed or removed can counter teaming lol…

ya true red said himself mining will always be meta, this map farming dominated lol minings terrible compared to it and only could somewhat relate to farming income if you were able to get ahold of multiple mega event passes and had multiple alts/players using items for you…