Prison suggestions to balance the game for map 9

“bro why you writing paragraphs”
btw the perm res 100 and regen 100 effects don’t counter thanos pants, they make thanos pants an essential part of the game which is even worse (killing someome without them would be virtually impossible)
having OP effects as you described again does not counter teams, if they all had the same effects as you then the fight would be no different than if you all had no effects. i think you meant they give a huge advantage to high ranked players as opposed to lower ranks.

there isnt res 100 and regen 100 effects on prison 2086.

Agreed, please get rid of spiked hash or bring back rod it ruins pvp. Every time I step into a pvp zone there’s at least one person chugging hash on me… Res 2 doesn’t help at all they literally do like 4 hearts per hit

sheesh man thanks for alerting me that was a horrible mistake on my end!
very glad to know that you agree with everything else I said though

no i dont agree but im not going to be like everyone else and type 500 paragraphs to someone like you

i mean you of all people should know everything i said makes sense when ur a solo… cus u have basically been a solo ur entire prison history… but ig u just dont have the skill to do what i said… lack of skill proven by your 500 posts to try and get stuff that destroys u banned …

No hit delay was not nearly as bad this map as it was last map. without charms the battleaxe was perfectly balanced. thanos pants is a permenant lowered hit delay and far less hit delay while sneaking. Dr Strange Shoes allow you to move almost completely normally sneaking, allowing for no hit delay with no considerable debuffs. And deadpool death eyes allow for everlasting strength 3 and resistance 2 (and regen 3 if you use soul stone) because you receive almost no debuff while shifting. While yes, Ultras/Legendaries/Mythicals should give a very considerable advantage it shouldnt be to the point where your opponent takes less than half a heart per hit, can no hit delay, and have almost no debuffs. While yes no hit delay allows you to win 2v1s. thats only under the circrumstance that neither of your opponents has nohitdelay. if both of them do you will be completely overwhelmed. The only thing that made battleaxe truly unbalanced was santa arms, aside from that it was pretty easy to survive.

A worse version of pollen would be pretty cool and i actually really like this suggestion. As such im not going to argue with you over it

Again I agree, Hash is not a balanced item in any manner. On top of this both of the maps that included hash as part of the farming system introduced cleansing flowers/mud.

No hit delay does not counter teaming if your opponents also have no hit delay… that isnt how it works. Im asking for an item that would specifically benefit solo players when in large fights. At the same time it should be an item that doesnt make large teams even more overpowered (like luna sweater)

You would rather be combo’d into the air with the amount of NHD the axe gave for a period of time than have thanos pants that is only good when shifting meaning you can’t be combo’d into the air? even with dr strange boots you cant be combo’d into the air.

right here is the typing of a player who has never experienced a fight in a god set vs others in a god set… NHD will allow you to stand a chance rather than not having it… because you can have the ability to be able to quickdrop someone when you are trading with them rather than hitting them with no effect and having to pot before they do because youre being hit from the other teammate… heres a video of a 1v2 i had against the same set… as u can see im being hit from the other player and i still manage to disable their barks and kill one of them before they even disable mine… no knowledge at all when you make your remarks about pvp.

yes man having to wait until the axes nhd ability has worn off to be able to land your pots as you are literally being hit into the air was very easy to survive, goodjob on this comment. as shown again… clearly just waffling about stuff you dont know about.

but… that is how it works… it gives you more of a chance to quickdrop one of the other players as that is the only way you can win a outnumbered fight… you are acting like im saying nhd allows a solo to take out every player in a 10man… no… “winning” an outnumbered fight is when you kill one of them and successfully escape… i dont see a solo even having to make a player pot once if you are being ganked bu 9 others… nhd gives u that chance…

yes you said in prison disc chat about an item that gives you aoe… killaura basically… lol that defeats the purpose of teams if you can hit every single one of them at once and then killing them all at the same time…? defeats the purpose of items even existing might aswell take your armor off if you are fighting a solo as a 10 man when he has that item. very high iq icebreaker goodjob on your response

dont reply to this pls im not going to respond again because whatever you reply with is u just being ignorant.

There’s the fabled thanos pants now that have even less hit delay

The combos you can get with them are ridiculous
Thanos Thunder Thighs + Thanos Grin + Doctor Strange Shoes + Thanos Blade / Killmonger Sword / Killmonger axe = instant death

“not going to type 500 paragraphs to someone like you” it seems you are trying to state that you cannot provide a counter-argument considering you wrote 1000 word paragraphs both above and under your reply to me.

lack of skill = doing better than you every map? even when you cheat and have half the server helping you? i smell salt

your entire video was: 1) fighting in literally the most open area of enyx and 2) there was not a single instance where both of them attacked u at the same time for more than 1 second, they constantly ran to bow you and then hit you when you turn around

you are either trolling or genuinely cannot see how you are contradicting yourself. you claim that thanos pants are no good in an open field (a place where you can only be hit into the air with nohitdelay), yet your entire video proving how “good” they are is in the most open part of enyx…? if you genuinely believe this was a good video then I can understand why you were confused while writing the following statement as well

if the pants were to be in the “best possible way” which I assume in your perspective would be the OPPOSITE of a place that’s very open, essentially a gank inside of a house, you would not have more of a chance to quickdrop one of the other players because two thanos pants vs one would make YOU either quickdrop within 2 seconds or constantly pot without giving you the chance of even hitting them. the pants do absolutely nothing besides speed up fights, in your described scenario it is only WORSE for the solo because he has less time to escape.

then again i dont expect someone who lives off of teaming to understand how prison actually works.

1 Like

ur just bad lol if u know how to pvp that item is completely balanced

Necropost