Prison REVAMP

So you’re telling me that 2086 is my main? Or is he my alt? You can ask a staff member to check my IP address and you’ll find out it’s nothing like 2086’s.

I’ve only been here since mid of map 8, not like map 1 for 2086. Even so, if I was 2086, what does alting do for me? You space gang are banned anyways, so it doesn’t matter to me. I’ve got nothing against anyone here, just trying to be helpful. If y’all want to comment on me like this, go right ahead, it’s not going to earn you anything. Space gang are probably a bunch of spoiled 12 year olds camping in their room 24/7. If you want to be toxic, go do it on the Prison server, not here. Forums is meant to be a place for idea making, discussion, and solving problems, not directing your anger of being blacklisted at a non who barely plays the game.

ah so you are admitting to being 2086

im not space gang my main is TSUTT_

I’ll repeat myself one more time, I’m not 2086. I’m not trying to impersonate a blacklisted player.

Ah, you’re TSUTT_? I’ve literally been pushing Red to unban you, and this is what I get? A Forum post saying I’m a blacklisted player? I’ve been telling him that you didn’t deserve the ban, and how you were a good guy that just took a wrong turn. I’ve been saying that you should be allowed to play again, and how you were a good player in both PvP aspects and mining who didn’t deserve the ban at all. It really feels nice to be pushing a staff member to unban a banned player, and what I get for it is the player saying I’m a blacklisted player who cheated and Ddos’d. I’m just a non on the server, not a hacker. Red explicitly said that you were banned in Prison.

2086 is not blacklisted and he did not ddos

also sorry I meant my ign is NoobMangler96. where do you know TSUTT_ from?

Oh TSUTT_? I just knew him out of the forums, as well as several members of Prison pushing me to join the “FreeTSUTT_” movement. I’m going to drop all of this “2086” controversy, as I have proven to Red that I’m not 2086.

By the way, what did you do to get banned?

how did you prove to red that you aren’t 2086 and why did he ask you to prove that

i got banned for nothing my teammates sold something for 20$ but i was innocent

Red checked my IP address to prove I wasn’t 2086. I also gave him some personal info on where I live, who I am, as well as a bit of other info regarding my history on Minecraft.

Did your teammate sell for IRL money?

No longer a constructive conversation.