Prison REVAMP

Your message is so incredibly unhelpful. Communication is the first step to change. If you’d like to participate in the discussion, please do so in a meaningful way.

4 Likes

this server isnt like u remember lol communication to change prison isnt a thing especially when posts like this r always being made they just closed closed and unlisted

I’d say that even if they as you say get unlisted, closed and stuff like this doesn’t mean that mods don’t get to have an appreciation on them. They just want to make the server better and honestly I don’t think that your statement is true. Any criticism are welcomed to improve prison, some may not be that important, some may be untrue and can get corrected by other people’s feedback. Perhaps they just don’t say anything about it as they are constantly working on the servers and trying to give us more features, more fun to play prison.

But I am just a survival player… This is just my opinion.

1 Like

I think what you said is completely true. Regardless of if it’s different from when I was staff on here, I know from being a staff member that a lot happens behind the scenes and that these threads are looked at. Having discussions like this, as long as they’re constructive, can lead to change.

I don’t believe you and I don’t know why you’re fighting against change so much. If it gets unlisted, it means a staff member took the time to still read through it. Discussion is the first step to change, so let’s make sure any discussion we have is constructive.

2 Likes

I won’t go into a whole lot of detail, but the majority of the points you’ve made, especially regarding the staff team, are either inaccurate or just untrue. These are people who’ve given up their free time out of genuine love and dedication to the server to help make it a better place. As feather stated, there is so much going on behind the scenes, and I can see why it may seem ‘biased’ or ‘corrupt’ at times but the people managing prison are putting in alot of effort with the minimal resources and time they have available.

Another thing I’d like to go over is your perception of blacklists. Blacklists are the final measure for players who’ve made it clear on multiple occasions that they have no regard for the wellbeing of the server and actively intend to harm it. The people who have been blacklisted have been done so for good reason, usually for participating in illegal affairs or doxing for example. Every blacklist is a decision which takes alot of thought and input from multiple senior staff and admins.

6 Likes

Survival on top! :slight_smile:

1 Like

none of this matters, there’s a guy who spends 500 dollars every day, why would they need to change anything?

1 Like

How can you claim that the points I’ve made are untrue when you don’t play prison? Just because some (mostly lower ranked) staff are extremely active does not directly imply that they are extremely helpful or useful as well. They have minimal resources and time available because their management (one of the main points I’m complaining about) does not care to hire new developers/managers no matter the fact they earn over 200$/day with ease. It does not “seem” like bias and corruption, it is biased and corrupt. Oh but surely you won’t believe me without a few examples (if even then), alright:
Staff member teaming with a blacklisted player (blacklistable offense) - At the end of last map I recorded Gould_ teaming with faris (a blacklisted player who often alts) on his brand new account ScottH04. They were teaming in the Prison Break gamemode, and since pure video of those two teaming wouldn’t be enough, I went on to gather more evidence. First I checked what gang ScottH04 was in and surprise, he was in Gould_'s gang which was coincidentally a private gang of only 6 players with a password unknown to the public. Not enough? I also gathered a screenshot of Gould_ and faris being in a discord call around the time of the Prison Break and finally managed to get faris to confess to being ScottH04 after the alt was banned. I sent all of this proof to RedVelvetCake (the guy in charge of prison), and guess what? It took him 2 weeks to reply, and when he did, he said “people can team with randoms”. Keep in mind more than one person was blacklisted just for not killing faris in prison break (while not knowing it was him), yet nothing happens to Gould_?

I wanted to give more examples but I don’t have the time and if this doesn’t convince you I frankly don’t care enough.

Do you want to know what my ex cellmates were blacklisted for? For one of the three using tracers (one time thing, didn’t even kill anyone using them) and two of the three selling some ultras for 20$ (20$ they didn’t even get nor profit from). One of the three was completely innocent and yet he remains blacklisted, so please do not lecture me about blacklists nor the current status of prison.

1 Like

They want to make the server better for them* meaning less time spent on it, squeeze out every ounce of profit, don’t hire more staff, don’t deal with issues that don’t affect the server’s income/deal with issues that regard ONLY players they dislike.

1 Like

wait what can u explain. people bought the crates but they put in items after they already bought it??

1 Like

i will disagree with u on this one. munchy says that anything that happens in other discords nonrelated to munchy dont matter and u can say whatever u want without it being a bannable offense. this is true because ive seen staff who are rude and toxic in servers like old toxic server and taken server. also, when i asked who is allowed to get doxxed and who isn’t, a staff member told me it doesnt matter anyone who played munchy before can’t be doxed even if they are blacklisted. DOZENS of people dox faris for months now and they never got in trouble but all of the sudden when my friend “doxes” felix its bannable which the picture he used was already around for maybe a month or two so by now everyone has seen it. when i asked why he was banned they said its because he doxed felix but I said it wasn’t munchy related so how did he earn a ban. they never replied back.
also the staff ARE biased. back in map 7 potentialpvp abused a bug and got banned 2 months while in exit. I asked gould how long the ban was and he told me he cant say. 2 months passes and him and his friends are waiting at the EXACT location potential was banned to log in. I don’t think that is fair at all. He told his friends in his gang but wouldn’t tell me. he also muted me TWICE for saying 1v1 on land. He claimed that i was advertising the server. then i started reporting his friends for telling other people to 1v1 mmc or any server in chat and he told me that it wasn’t mutable. the staff are very biased and also like 2086 said he was caught teaming with faris and no warning. but when i was fighting someone in map 7, faris randomly came and started attacking the guy who i was fighting(i didnt know who it was). Obviously im not gonna start fighting both so i kept attacking the other person and i got a warning when i barely even knew who faris was at the time

1 Like

Prison is meant to be a more chat-relaxed server. People can be a tad more toxic then on say, Survival or WoolWars, but I can see where everyone who says that “There’s a blacklisted player online with a new alt” is coming from. I also can speak for everyone who calls autoclicker cheaters out. I have experienced hundreds of cheaters in 4 years of Minecraft across dozens of servers, not just Munchy itself. However, I do agree that the staff should probably up the ante a bit, especially during PB and outside. My idea is to have 1 or 2 staff members outside at all times, likely in /vanish and tping to random players (If helpers/jmods/mods can access the tp command) to make sure no one is using trace or other hacks. However, there is a tracker item, so it is easily confusable with trace. I do appreciate the time and effort staff have given us, I see people like @TheRedVelvetCake, @joha4732, @Kalex31, and @Local online all the time, and it really shows through where staff really put their best efforts. Another revamp to map 9 that appeals to me is the ranking. Not the actual ranks like Mafia, Brute, Savage, Thug, and Goon, but the ranking in leaderboards and in items in general. For standard non-rank players like me, it’s a huge grind just to get ultras and even epics. I can’t walk into the enyx castle without getting bombarded by mafia players with full legendary PVP sets and km swords. I personally have found 1 legendary for 22k chests looted, which is actually very lucky, (however I slotted the thanos blade I found by accident thinking it was an athena sword) but I also have found only 6 ultras. I find it a tad irritating when these ranked players are finding dozens of ultras and making millions in minutes during ultra boosts. I commonly run outside during ultra boosts with invisibility potions and a switchblade and commonly come back after 10 minutes with the occasional 1-3 ultras. I understand that the outside world is meant to be challenge, but it just gets to the point where I have no idea why I’m outside when all the chests in zone 5 are looted within 2 minutes of refill because someone is using reality stone and CM belt. People with mafia ranks just end up finding a lot of ultras because they got ultras from their mafia crates, then ran outside when no one else has mafia ranks and they have full ultra pvp armor and such, and just end up getting free stuff because they had the upper hand. Prison is, I know, meant to be a little unbalanced, but when you consider the top leaderboards for finding ultras, legendaries, mythicals, and crafting ULs and fableds are completely dominated by mafia ranks with 1000+ ultras and 100+ legendaries, it seems a little too much. I believe they should revamp the mafia crate ultra odds so we don’t have a repeat of map 8. Of course, I’m probably going to get rocked for saying this by mafia ranks that want to be on top, but when you look at the fact that the wealth and prestige gap between mafia and everyone else looks a little something like this:
Mafia ranks
Everyone else
You can probably see where my grievances are coming from. Of course, I still really enjoy playing Prison and really appreciate the items (The community might be a little bit toxic for me considering I hardly ever swear) but in general, I think everyone from the Admins to the nons have contributed to making Prison a fun place to play. Prison is one of my all-time favorite gamemodes, and I’d hate to see Prison shut down, but I think the next map could get a little bit of a revamp.

there we go i was waiting for it, 2086 commenting on his buddies being blacklisted = corruption

ah yes, I wrote two paragraphs - one of which is 10x longer than the other and speaks about a staff member (ironically your friend) getting away with a blacklistable offense, the other (much shorter) speaks about my “blacklisted buddies” so clearly the shorter paragraph is about corruption, right? It’s almost as if he spke about corruption first and then about blacklists and i responded in the same order lol.

If u wanna troll find something that will hold ground for a little longer than one reply.

That’s what happens when the admin’s favorite gang is too bad/stupid to be “on top” with 30+ players so they also have to ban all of their rivals…

delusional

Excuse me sir do you need me to call the wahmbulance

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I dunno.
Also, I’m not 2086
I don’t have any “blacklisted buddies”
All my in-game friends are on daily/weekly

I’m just giving my thoughts on Prison map 8
You all just take in the tip of the iceberg

yes you are stop lying your alt was exposed ages ago