Polls of the month November

Hello everyone and happy November because not only do we have tons of cool stuff happening this month but we also get another one of my fresh out the air fryer polls of the month!!!

Because of the new season of invincible I decided to do a little poll with it to see who you all think would win :thinking: before that poll I will ask one big question before it and that’s:

Should I make the December polls of the month more questions then the normal (25)
  • Decide for myself
  • Make it 5 less questions then normal
  • Make it 5 more then normal
0 voters

Anyways enjoy the rest of the polls!!!

Who would win?
  • Omni man (comics)
  • Super man (comics)
0 voters

How has map 10’s PvP been so far?
  • The best PvP meta ever, I’m enjoying it a lot every time I fight and there’s no problems
  • A pretty great meta, I enjoy it a lot but there’s a small amount of problems
  • It’s good, there’s problems for sure but it’s mostly fun
  • It’s mediocre, there’s problems and I hate half the fights I’m in but the others are okay
  • It’s bad, there’s a few good things I can say but it mostly sucks
  • It’s pretty horrible, there’s less then 5 good things I can say about it and the fights are unfair or not fun
  • It’s complete dookie, no good things I can say about it and PvP needs big changes
0 voters

Which game mode(s) are in need of updates the most?
  • Prison
  • Survival
  • Kitpvp
  • Purgatory
  • Woolwars
  • Events in woolwars or Kitpvp
0 voters

What is your favorite secondary color???
  • Purple
  • Orange
  • Green
0 voters

Has munchy meme Monday been improving?
  • Definitely! It’s at its peak right now
  • Pretty much! Definitely improved and it’s on a good track!
  • Kinda! It’s been slightly improving compared to the last others.
  • There is 0 improvement. It’s just staying at its level
  • Not at all! It’s been getting worse .
  • Nope. It’s at its worst right now
0 voters

Have my forum topics been improving?
  • incredibly heavy yes! The topics are at their peak right now and are always entertaining.
  • very very much yes! The topics are always entertaining to interact with except for 1 once in a rare while and only need a tiny bit of improvement.
  • yes! they’ve gone uphill and could be a little better but are fun never the less.
  • there hasn’t been any improvement.
  • nope! They are fun sometimes but they got a little worse and could need improvement.
  • not at all! There hasn’t been any improvement and it’s the same but worse.
  • they have fallen off. they’ve have not improved and got worse.
0 voters

You can only pick 1
  • You can never eat at a restaurant again or
  • You can never eat fast food again
0 voters

Favorite streaming service or services?
  • Disney +
  • Netflix
  • HBO max
  • Paramount
  • Hulu
  • Starz
  • Peacock
  • ESPN+
  • YouTube tv
  • Amazon prime
  • Other
0 voters

If you had the option to be an enhanced with technology like a cyborg would you?
  • As much as possible, all the upgrades I could get
  • Only a little, seems a little scary but I’d go for it
  • Maybe, depends how much the upgrades are worth it
  • Probably not, maybe 1 thing or just if it wasn’t that scary or against morals
  • Definetly not, scary or against my morals
0 voters

What is your opinions on newsletters?
  • They definitely are at their height currently, I enjoy all the segments and they are formatted and wrote well.
  • They are close to being at their peak. Some of the sections need work but the writing is well.
  • They’re pretty good. The writing is alright but could explain stuff better and there could be more news for sections but it’s pretty good.
  • They are ok and need work in some sections but others are fine, the writing could improve as well
  • They’re worse than they have been before. The writing needs more improvement and the sections are boring besides 1 or 2.
  • The newsletters are horrible. I look forward to 1 section but the writing is pretty bad for it mostly and it doesn’t highlight/explain events well.
  • They need vast improvement and they are the worst they have ever been currently, the writing is bad and no section attracts my attention
0 voters

Has anyone here watched Loki and what is your opinion on the finale?
  • I have watched Loki and loved the finale
  • I have watched Loki and enjoyed the finale
  • I have watched Loki and disliked the finale
  • I have watched Loki and hated the finale
  • I have not watched Loki and I probably won’t
  • I haven’t watched the finale yet
  • Just seeing results
0 voters

Out of these 2 which do you think has a better shot at game of the year?
  • Spiderman 2
  • Legend of Zelda tears of the kingdom
0 voters

Settling the debate.
  • Burgers
  • Pizza
0 voters

Who would win?
  • Daredevil
  • Nightwing
0 voters

Would you guys like a Christmas skin contest or build contest?
  • Skin contest
  • Build contest
  • Neither
  • Not sure….
0 voters

Which is more fun :thinking:
  • Sword PvP (1.9)
  • Axe PvP (1.9)
0 voters

Settling the debate.
  • Ice cream
  • Gelato
  • Snow cones
  • Italian ice
0 voters

What do you think is gonna win game of the year?
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Baldur’s Gate 3
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man 2
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Super Mario Bros. Wonder
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
0 voters

Would you rather
  • Be stranded in the snow for 2 days
  • Be stranded in the desert for 2 days
0 voters

Has your interest in munchy declined? (Select 2 for in between)
  • Nope! Still having a blast!
  • Not really! Not at its peak but it’s very very high!
  • Only a little bit! It declined a bit but I’m still active!
  • A little! It declined and I’m less active but I still play!
  • A lot! I play a lot less but I log on a bit!
  • A ton! I log on once every few weeks or month!
  • All the way! I don’t play the server at all except maybe once every couple of months or once a month!
0 voters

Shotguns or snipers :smiling_imp:?
  • Shotties (shotguns)
  • Snipa’s (snipers)
0 voters

thanks for voting on the polls but there is still 3 more, one I would like to ask rn actually and try something out…….

Alright so I been a lot less active and I have been playing a lot of mortal kombat lately, now I have been doing competitive and I got pretty good with my 2 mains but otherwise I feel I could branch out with more characters. So I shall leave it up to yall to see who I shall use in competitive for the entire season!

Below is the base roster, Shang tsung, and Omni man then as they aren’t in the base roster. Most voted I’ll use in 1 1/2 weeks from now to see how far I get!

Base roster and names, then Shang tsung, then Omni man :arrow_down:

Pick carefully
  • Kitana
  • Mileena
  • Tanya
  • Rain
  • Smoke
  • Scorpion
  • Reptile
  • Sub zero
  • Li Mei
  • Kenshi
  • Barakka
  • Geras
  • General shao
  • Sindel
  • Reiko
  • Raiden
  • Liu kang
  • Johnny cage
  • Kung Lao
  • Ashrah
  • Nitara
  • Havik
  • Omni man
  • Shang tsung
0 voters

IS WOOLWARS POOPERS THE BEST CLAN??
  • HELL YEAH
  • YES BABY G :smirk:
  • WOOLWARS POOPERS CONSUMES LEAVING NOTHING BUT AN EVERLASTING EMPIRE
  • “What is general grant doing on the thermostat!” - Frank Heffley, :pensive:
0 voters

W polls of the month?
  • W
  • L
0 voters

thank you all for voting and make sure to decide who I’m playing next month and cya next month for polls of the month!!!

8 Likes

I LIEK DREXROR!!! Hey great post bud :smiley:

2 Likes

Survival games is so beyond updates that it’s not even an option, I’m sure Ironnose is crying rn wherver he is

3 Likes

Wdym survival games is updated all the time :roll_eyes: you survival players get it so easyyyyyyyyy like every week you get a new piece of content :rage:

Also meow of you vote please, it’s been like over half a day and I feel no one voted :frowning:

Make sure to vote on everything if possible pls

updates wont revive anything

1 Like

Please if you can vote on this poll, I just wanna branch out and I think this could be a cool experiment to see how far I can get when someone picks for me.

Thx to those who voted already :)

2 things

The poll for which character should I play imma end in 4 days now and as for the other thing

Rate the Christmas pfp
  • It do be hard
  • Best pfp in the history of pfps that has ever been used as a pfp with the purpose of being a pfp
  • Best one yet
0 voters
1 Like

3 Likes

Homelander sadly isn’t out yet :frowning:
The dlc order will be Quan chi next, then ermac, then peacemaker, then takeda, so I’m pretty sure he will be released in spring.

Sadly they don’t got to our knowledge Anthony star voicing him unlike jk Simmons and John cena voicing Omni man and peacemaker so hopefully they’ll get the voice actor right

I am very excited to see homelander gameplay tho, Omni man is crazy and has some rlly cool technical gameplay and is a bruiser who has a lot of dash movement which isn’t something I have seen in any mk game so I’m excited to see what they’ll do for homelander

1 Like

My apologies to the people following this topic but i low key believe polls of the month december will be the best polls if the month yet. My creativity is at a height, i have had poll ideas for it for a while now, i can finally yearly recaps of things like what was the best all year, and thanks to last POTM i get to decide how much more i want so stay tuned and thank you all again for the support on polls of the month! Definitely my favorite type of post to make so I’m glad yall enjoy.

And announcement at munchy meme Monday 50 for future Mmm’s