HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Episode 3: BWDIM Episode 5: aetherim

I forgot to mention, but this ended up longer than I thought, so I didn’t want to drag it on.

I’m also going to edit these HTBWDIM?WIABWDIM?HTRABWDIM?WITBBWDIM?s and fix the ratings, or should I say, edit. I’m probably going to either change it to a number rating, or a rating out of 10 stars.

I know this isn’t the short BWDIM or whatever you guys probably would’ve liked, but it is better than my previous ones. At least it’s more interesting and easy to digest while reading. As well, the 6 of you (@ZachDontFall, @Myanisa, @TwinBattleBLT, @EvillRat, @Gould, @Teenyrobot) whom voted 1 star on [POLL] HTBWDIM? WIABWDIM? HTRABWDIM? WITBBWDIM? Special: Community Poll, I’d like to hear your feedback. Whether or not it is in my Forum DMs or my replies, I want to hear your feedback, good or bad. If there’s anything I can do to improve on my BWDIMs, I’ll improve. Improve until I can make something the best I can.

I’m enjoying writing these, so just saying to stop making these is something I don’t want to do for the time being.

Hell-- I’m taking too long typing this, and I just realized I forgot a bibliography. For now, Beel signing off.

:heart:

2 Likes