Pleppie's Staff Application (May 2021)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes, I have been playing on MunchyMC since April 5th of last year and I am very active on Munchy.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes, I use OBS to record hackers and can upload good quality videos of them.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes, I am on both Discord and Teampspeak every day and can use them both easily.

IGN: Pleppie

Timezone: GMT+8

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: I would prefer not to use my microphone, and it is broken at the moment, so no.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): I would like to apply for the Helper/Recruit rank.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): I would like to apply for staff on the Prison gamemode.

How active can you be per week? I’m on prison every day for around 5-10 hours, on weekends I can get on from 8 AM - 11 AM, 1 PM - 6 PM GMT +8, on weekdays I can get on from 1 PM - 6 PM.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of the story: I have one false ban and one mute, the rest are joke punishments from other staff. I intend to keep my punishment count as low as possible as I think being muted/banned can ruin your connection with other players as they might think bad of you.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: Yes, I have, I have improved my chat moderation skills by learning how to properly warn and mute a player, I have also researched all types of hacks, I can tell if a player is hacking after watching them for a period of time, I know what is mutable and what isn’t on prison and that the chat rules on prison are very different from the rest of the MunchyMC network.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? On prison, I think my reputation pretty normal, I am not too involved in the prison chat, but I also enjoy speaking to people on the game mode. I plan on improving my reputation as I play and hope to be accepted as a player and not just a random by others

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I was motivated to apply by staff friends, and mostly the lack of active staff on prison, the only staff members I see daily are Kalex31, kamiwami and finessedkid, and I would like to help moderate the server because of this lack of active staff.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I would rate myself a 7 on this one, I have learned how to properly moderate a community and I think I can perform well in this category.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would rate myself an 8 on this, here is a list of hacks that I can think of atm and what they do:
Kill aura - Hits players in a radius around you regardless of where you are facing
Bhop/BunnyHop- Makes you jump as you move, the jumps are also higher than normal.
AutoClicker- Automatically clicks a button or control key at high speeds
Xray- While this may not be used in PvP, Prison still has a way to get rares from mining, Xray allows you to see through blocks making you able to access the chests in mines with ease.
ChestESP - This hack allows you to see chests through walls and players, an unfair advantage outside while looting.
GhostHand - Allows the user to access chests through walls and players. Commonly paired with ChestESP
Reach - Increases the reach range of a player, commonly paired with KillAura and or AutoClicker
Fly - Allows the user to fly in any game mode, usually made to look like vanilla fly.
FreeCam - Allows the user to go into a spectator mode like POV.
Criticals - Allows the user to hit a player/mob with a critical hit without jumping, every single hit is a critical.
Jesus - Allows the user to walk on water
NoFall - The ability to take 0 fall damage regardless of how far you fall
Scaffold - The ability to instantly place blocks below your feet as you walk
This list was made off my head

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have multiple hacker reports, but most of them have sensitive information, here is one without that information

26 Likes

+1!! Pleppie is super helpful and active on prison, a great helper and person overall.

though you should probably answer the prerequisites ;)

2 Likes

+1 Accept her already

3 Likes

thanks for reminding me LOL

1 Like

+1

Pleppie would be an AMAZING addition to the team. Prison is extremely understaffed and I believe Pleppie, who is active, helpful, kind, and genuine can help fix that problem. Not only that, but she is a great person and is pretty experienced with being a helper already on survival. ily pleppie good luck!!!

4 Likes

<3 thanks Local

1 Like

+1,
i don’t know how you act in Prison, but from a woolwars/kitpvp experience you seem like a very lovely and kind person😁
Goodluck

1 Like

Ahh Pleppie applying for prison?? :eyes:
Goodluck frienddd :D

1 Like

+0 from me, wouldn’t be opposed to seeing you staff but would prefer to see you involved a bit more as you seem like a relatively new face in prison.

1 Like

Very mature and knowledgeable! Also a great helper!
+1
Gl Plep!!

1 Like

+1

• very nice and active person
  • well detailed application
  • very good knowledge about cheats and Munchymc’s rules

GL Pleppie :D!

1 Like

+1
My survival wife :>

1 Like

i’ve seen pleppie longer than i’ve seen u lol

2 Likes

+1 very very sweet to everyone and isn’t ever toxic even when dying to people! just overall seems to fit in the staff team very well and has a good heart <3

2 Likes

+1 bc ur a qt

2 Likes

+15 Well thought out app, very kind and generous, deserves the world, and a qt uwu

2 Likes

+1 Very very very active, never toxic and already an amazing helper. Whenever I Play prison I rarely see any mods on and she would be a great addition to the Staff team. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

+1
A very helpful person that is already a great helper! with no doubt you will do amazing as prison staff too! :D

2 Likes

+1 epic,

2 Likes

+1
blebbie

3 Likes