Plephix's Staff Application - December 2020 😄

+2 and here are my reasons: NEVER (and I mean never) toxic, like I haven’t ever seen him be mean to anyone. Super nice and respective of all players. Plephix for staff is something I want to see in the future. GL PLEPY

2 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1 Plep is just an all around good dude, PS u still better host events if you get the role >:D

1 Like

Thank you @Aquarift, @LeqdK, @0CRC0, @Ripshot, and @EggNogg!!! I really appreciate all of your feedback and your kind words :D

1 Like

+1 uh, yes

hi there other plep

1 Like

I don’t even know you but you seem good so yah +1
also bc ur 14

1 Like

+0
You’re an active kit player and event member, but I think you need to work on your maturity a bit.
Best of luck!

2 Likes

+0

Hey Plephix, as Serioux said, you’re an active player and a really good event member, but you should work on your maturity a bit. Other than that, I wish you good luck with your application!

1 Like

+1 Active, Nice guy.

1 Like

@Alexizzs: Thank you!!! (Other plep o_O)
@_LightningDucky: Thank you for the nice words! <3
@Serioux & @SierHasArrived: Thanks a bunch for the feedback, whether or not I get denied I will start working on my maturity immediately. Feedback like this is why I continue to work on my self and I really appreciate it. Have a good day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1
Very active
Detailed
Nice guy

1 Like

+0, Plephix is a great member of the Munchy community. Could work on his maturity a bit, but overall a great candidate for the position as he has already had some experience with other Munchy teams.

Good luck, Plephix!

+1
Y E S
(Very nice person)

Best of luck Pleppers!!!

1 Like

Hey Virale! Thank you a bunch for the feedback, if you wouldn’t mind messaging me on discord of any specific time I was immature or anything I can work on, that would be great. If you would this can help me work on myself. @Serioux and @SierHasArrived, if you wouldn’t mind doing the above either, (You don’t have to of course.) that would be amazing.
Thank you!
Plep

(My discord is plep#6495)

Thank you @IcyShadows, @Teenyrobot1, and @Nate_Co!!! I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Hello everyone :)
For the past week or so I took a small break, but I am back now, the reason I wanted to add this is so people don’t believe that I’m not very active.
Thank you all!

2 Likes

+1

Definitely a great applicant this season, has a great application and a good reputation in the community. A great event team member and knows how to control people when things get out of hand. He’s active and one of my greatest friends on the server, he knows about the community and he’s known throughout the community.

Honestly, you deserve it :3, good luck pleppy boy.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch Drake!!! :smiley:
I really appreciate it!!!

Hai!

You are active in game and fun to hang around (I mean, we barely talk), but as I’m seeing, you’re fun to play with, and you seem like a really nice member.

+1. Goodluck, and whatever you get in the application process, I hope you make the best out of it :D

– Jiggle

1 Like

Hey Plephix, I like your application, however I feel like you will be much better suited for a different opportunity. Please message me on Discord @ BFI01#2202 for more details!

9 Likes