Plephix's Event Team Application (October 2020)

IGN: Plephix (Check this for past igns: https://namemc.com/profile/Plephix.2 )

Timezone: EST

How often can you host events: Now that school has started up, these are my times:

Monday: 9:00 am - 11 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 3:38 pm - 11 pm
Saturday - Sunday: No Set Times :slight_smile:

What sets you apart from other applicants:
One thing I believe that sets me apart from the other applicants is my activity. I’m usually online for 4-5 hours every day, so that gives me time to host events, help players, and make the community a better, and more enjoyable place. Another quality I believe sets me apart is my maturity. I feel I can keep calm in situations and stay serious when needed. One more reason is my friendliness. I try to see through other people’s eyes and be understanding. I also try to be as nice as possible. Lastly, I work well in teams by making sure all participant’s ideas are implemented fairly.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring many things to Munchy. Below are a few:

Knowledge: Watching the current event members, I have learned commands and how to play/host events. Some commands I know are:

/eventspottp (event): This command teleports the player to a certain event.
/eventtpall: Sends a message that allows players to teleport to the event.
/confirm: Accepts the teleport request sent by the event member.
/ekick (player): This kicks a player from an event.
/eban (player): This bans a player from playing events for a certain amount of time.
/skit (apply/create) (kit) (radius): This command applies/creates a kit to a player in a certain radius.

Creativity: I have some ideas for new, creative events (Parkour Sumo, and I feel I can bring those skills to the table when meeting with the event team. I am a strong builder and enjoy creating maps and concepts, which could be used for new events.

Friendly Environment: I believe creating a friendly and nice community is important when having a bigger role on the server, so I would bring positivity, helpfulness, and a good attitude when keeping the community clean and positive.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I feel I have a great reputation in the community. I am helpful and nice to everyone around me. I also think I am well known and liked. Most people I talk to tell me I am never toxic and always mature.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be on the event team so I can have a bigger part in making the community a better place. I hope that if I do become an event member, I can make the community/server an even more fun and positive place to be. So many people have played a huge role in my life on munchy, and I want to be there for other players to make sure that they have the same experience I did when I first joined.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Atterax: Hosted MANY events when asked, and is glad to do them. (Examples: CRR, RedRover, Waterdrop, Insane Dodgeball, etc.)

@Baptised: Like Atterax, has hosted lots of events, also let me push buttons in CRR.

@Jqkke: Hosted plenty of waterdrop, crr, and events when asked, let me push buttons in CRR. One of my best friends I’ve ever met on this server.

@SierAlex: Hosted Waterdrop/2v2Sumo when asked.

@EeveeNoises: Hosted Simon Says, anvil drop, waterdrop when asked. Let me flick levers in waterdrop. An amazing friend.

@Serioux: Hosted CRR/Redrover when asked, also very friendly.

Anything else you would like to add: I would just like to say thank you for the opportunity and thank you, everyone, who has made the server one of the most enjoyable places I’ve ever been in my entire life. You’ve gotten me through a lot.

My Discord: plep#6495

Thank you,
Plep

Edit 1: Added more event members, Eeveenoises and Serioux.

16 Likes

+1. Good application. (Here before vurm btw)

3 Likes

1+ because yeah

4 Likes

This is going to be one of the only +1 yes’s I’ve ever given!

3 Likes

+1

My reasons:

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Kind
  • Relatable
  • Great Application

Good Luck Plephix! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! @Vurm @DrakeOfStars @HELIXSREVENGE @0CRC0 :slight_smile: <3333

2 Likes

Big +1
Plep is mature, experienced and friendly. He is never toxic and a really fun person.
Good luck Plephix!!!

3 Likes

yes…

4 Likes

+1, Plephix is definitely qualified for this position. He is mature, active, trustworthy, creative, etc (I can go on and on and on o.o). He’s a great friend to have.

Edit, monke below me is noob

3 Likes

Huge +1.

This silly guy may have abandoned us in monke clan, but he’s still very lovely <3

4 Likes

@JamieDactyl - I really appreciate it man. Thank you! <3

@Conk - Thank you birb! :slight_smile:

@Jqkke - Thank you so much. <3 You are also a great friend.

@McDonalds Thanks! Sorry that I left monke for boomerofstars. :frowning:

3 Likes

Good application, pretty active and kind.

Good choice, good luck!

+1

2 Likes

1+!!!

4 Likes

+1 chill and nice gl plepy!

3 Likes

Just woke up, and read this AMAZING app +1 :DDDDD

3 Likes

Thank you @leadhascooties @Virale @Iukino @Jonozappingcraft!!! <3

3 Likes

1+ No need to explain o_O
Sincerely ShockingsILYBB
Edit:Why’s my name on the Forums didn’t change???

3 Likes

Try logging out of the forums and back in.

2 Likes

Could possibly be because you’re banned.

2 Likes

Rip </3 I want to be ShockingsILYBB </3 I’ll go cry

1 Like