Pixellites Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: yes i have been on munchy for about since september of 2021

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: i can easily record 1080 with 60 or 30 fps

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: i have teamspeak but it is kind of complicated to use i do have discord

Application

IGN: SkeppysPet I am changing it to Pixellite when i can

Timezone: CST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper i dont think i would be responsible with jmod yet

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Wool Wars

**How active can you be per week?**5-20 Hours a week

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: no i have not gotten a ban yet

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: no i have not applied yet

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? 6/10 most people really dont know me most people know me just as a person who is afk in the woolwars lobby almost all the time

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? i want to help munchymc to be a non toxic community and be a safe place for everyone

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? 9 i am very good with talking with people and i would help but sometimes im not on munchy so thats why its not a 10/10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? kill aura i can easily see this if they arent looking at people while attacking them, bhopping they would move very fast and i can easily see them and ban them. aimbot i could tell if they landed everyshot on people from far away and close away, autoclicker i could tell if they are autoclicking because they keep clicking when they are very far away and they get really high cps like 25-70. reach i know when they hit from very far away like 5-10

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: i do not have any videos of cheaters i will try to record it when i see one

• Rarley see you online
  • I would like if you add some more detials in the application

I will not give you a rating right now but I do agree with @_Eriko.
I have never seen you online so I suggest being more active and get involved with the community!
Also, try to add and improve the detail of your application :)
Hope this helps! GL!

1 Like

i currently cannot go online right now due to a minecraft bug which doesnt let me sign in

which is this

Hey there Pixellites,

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time. I’d love to see you become more involved and known within the community - try talking to some people you usually wouldn’t interact with and increasing your activity on the server not just AFKing! Thank you for your application!

3 Likes