Phol__'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN:
Phol__
Timezone:
EU.
How active can you be per week?
I guess from 2 to 4 hours depends on how busy am i.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I got muted once but i dont really remember why.
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
No.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I started playing season 3 and i started being well known in the survival community really fast because
i used to give starter kits to newbies and also talk with everyone then i started playing prison where
slowly i got well known thanks to some player like, Nick_Qt,Scop311 and also thanks to myself i
became kinda known, also im really active in the forums.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Honestly i always wanted to be part of the Staff since i started playing but i had to wait a lot for this
moment, hoping to be able to fill the “holes” inside the staff with my help.
Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other
leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.

I used to be a Moderator long time ago in 3 servers, 1 of them doesn’t exist anymore but the other 2
are still online. Inside those three servers i was able to gain a lot of experience in terms of hacks and
methods of hiding it. (i can give more info in private)

(edited)

9 Likes

+1 i vouch monk- i mean this amazing individual

4 Likes

Hi Phol! Application accepted! Message me on discord to set up an interview. Congrats!

+1 very nice guy!

6 Likes

Thanks for the support ledainaa.

3 Likes

Please let’s not… i want a serious comment section.

2 Likes

MAJOR +1!!!

Phol has shown to be on top of things from what I have seen from him and I feel he can moderate survival fairly and considering 3 other times he’s been staff in servers he’s perfect for this.

I think staff should at least consider this application a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks DREX0R hope I can meet your expectations if I join the staff.

2 Likes

You already have exceeded them without being in it.

1 Like

+1 I love Phol he is my favorite monkey (he has a monkey skin in the game)

2 Likes

Sup! @Phol

Can’t tell if this application is genuine or not since you have grown up being used to troll with pretty much everything so I’ll assume it’s a serious one…

You’ve been pretty off of survival, at least to me not only when it comes to the connection you had with the community but with the server overall. You’ve been playing more prison and let’s say the vibes there kinda sticked to you. I’m not calling you toxic or anything you’d want to insinuate, I just believe you changed a lot compared to the Phol__ with the ganyu skin I used to know under my Simplysa in-game name.

That’d be a -1 for me. Sorry.
You might care, you might not, can’t really tell anyways but if you ever wanna seriously apply for a staff position, try out playing a bit more the game mode and grow back those links you had with members of the community!

Edit: maybe also consider detailing more your application, it’s a bit empty.

I genuinely miss the old you.
4 Likes

+1 cuz fug it dood

3 Likes

I miss the old Phol, straight from the 'Go Phol
Chop up the soul Phol, set on his goals Phol
I hate the new Phol, the bad mood Phol
The always rude Phol, spaz in the news Phol
I miss the sweet Phol, chop up the beats Phol
I gotta to say at that time I’d like to meet Phol
See I invented Phol, it wasn’t any Phols
And now I look and look around and there’s so many Phols
I used to love Phol, I used to love Phol
I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Phol
What if Phol made a song about Phol
Called "I Miss The Old Phol, " man that would be so Phol
That’s all it was Phol, we still love Phol

4 Likes

This time im very serious, that sucks that i gave you a “toxic” vibe but most people know how chill i am, i didn’t change im always the same, but still thanks for the advices.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it.

+1 Literally my wife

1 Like

You did change, change in the way you have had some very awkward and disturbing messages on the survival chat when prison players started to hop on to the point where I had to message mods to get on and also to suggest you moving on the discussion. (And yes, there have been more cases like that when you’ve been acting sort of mean to people, not necessarily directly but you should get what I mean by that)

People could say you’re nice, yes and I believe so but you were way nicer before. :sparkles:

4 Likes

Woah thats my wife you dissed

1 Like

Im getting :blush:

Heyo! I’d like to give this application a +1 because fug it like might aswell like frig it

1 Like

-1 Toxic

1 Like