Phol__'s Helper Application (Winter 2023)

Thank you :smiley:

Im sorry of giving you this vibe :/

+0,69 pholito, eboy

4 Likes

+1 #2 surv player lmao

2 Likes

-1 lied about age (is actually 14

1 Like

Why we lying now

3 Likes

Phol hasnā€™t really changed ever since he started playing prison. He simply never said those things in public chat, which, yes, may make it seem like he changed, but he has always been like that in private even when playing survival. (I assume that you donā€™t talk to Phol a lot, so thatā€™s why you donā€™t know how he really is, and is just judging him based on how you perceive him in public.) Survival is just a game mode that is strict on the ā€˜toxicityā€™ in chat, which is why you donā€™t see how many people truly act and may assume they have changed when they start to get comfortable. :dizzy:

3 Likes

Fun

2 Likes

Phols always been a terrible person, I have screenshots from years ago of him admitting to committing war crimes in many countriesā€¦

3 Likes

ok you win (im too lazy)

2 Likes

Itā€™s sad because Iā€™ve genuinely tried to be genuine and serious about him applying. Canā€™t tell if itā€™s a joke anymore or yā€™all just trying to make fun of me while Iā€™m trying to share out my point of view.

I really dislike it but I assume you guys donā€™t care enough. Thatā€™d be my last reply. Good luck Phol!

5 Likes

ty candle
:heart:

3 Likes

Do not know this player, however, I am going to give a 0. This application severely lacks the required detail staff applications need and appears rushed. If you are serious about applying for staff, I strongly suggest you make some changes and add way more context than you have now. You should consider other applications as competition. When reviewing other applications for the same position, this application (the way it is now) would be overlooked with ease.

3 Likes

+1 very cool person

3 Likes

Hi Phol!

Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, we have decided that we have enough staff members in your indicated time zone and are now mostly looking for help in other regions. Please do apply again in the future. We wish you all the best for 2024.

6 Likes