PHHANT0M'S application

IGN: PHHANT0M

Timezone: I’m in the United States in California Venice

Discord Name: Phantom#3600
How long have you played MunchyMC?: about 1 day but I have seen it a lot

How active can you be per week?: well maybe 4 times or more depending on certain things

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: no

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I haven’t done a lot lately but I cant do some good building if you need to see my most recent please ask

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build:. I have played both Java and iPad Minecraft. If I really had to choose I would say I once made a gain underground city witch look pretty good the problem is I never got a photo and sadly the realm is deleted so I can’t provide extra info

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I have used world edit before and im pretty accustom to it but I don’t happen to know much other bulding plugins.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Im not a very fast builder and they don’t always look great. Im hard working but my builds don’t always look the best.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? None but I do a lot of creative budding

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: maybe a 7. I like people depending on how they act, I’m kind, hardworking and I have played Minecraft for years

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? No I have not but I would love to be accepted

without a portfolio you will not be considered, i suggest making one

2 Likes

I would but im always honest and I don’t know what a portfolio is and I would love to but im not sure on what builds. since. I have never had a staff rank I have never had to do this before

omg I made a mistake

to anyone that looks at this im sorry my IGN is Norbertbot I forgot because I recently changed my name and had a common misconception sorry please do. not account for the name

Hey @Norbertbot! You’re required to show your builds so the Build Team Managers can determine whether or not to accept you. To make a portfolio, you can use any of these:

You can add screenshots of your builds so they can see if they want you on the team!

Also, you can edit your application using the pencil on your post to change your IGN; it should look like this:

Good luck!

1 Like

my builds don’t look great will that matter?

Well, you’re applying for the build team so… probably haha

Updated version: Norbertbots application 2

In the future be sure to edit your post! Your other application is still open.