Norbertbots application 2

IGN: Norbertbot

Timezone: America

Discord Name: PHHANT0M

How long have you played MunchyMC?: about a day

How active can you be per week?: 4 or more depending on the week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: no

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: https://crevado.com/admin/galleries/4095926-norbertbots-gallery
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I like the rooms they look pretty fancy but do keep in mind most work was done quickly.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: Yes I love world edit. I use it often. Im not sure about voxel or other though

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Im not the fastest builder. When I put enough time and work in they look great. I love making builds and I do so a lot

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have worked on a server that never got open called Hyperspace witch had some sick pvp maps but thats all,

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 7.5’
I try to do my best to listen and be kind to others. Im hard working and dedicated to my builds.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I made a mistake on my frist application so im making another one

1 Like

-1 Sorry I cannot see the gallery. Also, your application is very poorly done. It has 0 detail and some of your grammar is wrong young man. You also probably would want to be on the server for more than a day before you make an application. :weary:

1 Like

OH wait my bad I just noticed you made an application just a bit ago lol.

Hey!
As @OreoMilkshakeYyz already said your application has a major lack in detail and your builds cant be viewed by others. You have only played on Munchy for a day and that clearly isn’t enough. There are several other issues I could cover but it’s not necessary!
Please rework your application! Try adding a working link and add way more detail!
Overall -2

1 Like

You sent the admin link to your portfolio instead of the viewing link.

5 Likes

I like your confidence to get your way into the builder team! +1 for that. I will list some pro’s and con’s so you can improve in the future.

PROS:

• You showed a gallery of your builds
  • You have confidence to become a build member

CONS:

• There isnt alot of detail inside this application, take your time and fill it out! Slow and steady wins the race

I hope you the best of luck!

3 Likes

What gallery it just takes me to the websites signup page.

You need to sign up to see the photos, not sure why.

+0 I’m not gonna create an account I’m never gonna use again to view some person minecraft builds :sob::sob::sob:
But seriously just gonna judge this on your application… same answer sorry :/ but I wish you the best of luck

uh, sir you applied yesterday. what makes you think applying now will help? Please wait till next season.

This is an updated version of his other application which was neither denied or accepted (they should’ve edited his first app though).

I’l give my rating here.
Like others have said the link to the gallery does not work/ is empty and this application lacks detail to some questions such as what timezone are you in (ex. EST, MST).

+0 Best of Luck!

1 Like

I see

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like