Petition To Ban Skeppy Phrases

• Ban Skeppy Phrases such as ping spoof, 14, unbanskeppy
  • Don’t ban them

0 voters

this has made the server beyond toxic right now chat is just 14 14 14 ping spoof unban skeppy im legit dying

3 Likes

Add a filter system for all of them, the staff are sick of the spam, so are the players. Best way to fix the chat.

4 Likes

yeah i don’t like my chat being full of 14

2 Likes

14 and all those memes are making badboy angry. can we just stop. we all had our fun. he gets really angry and also maybe just cool it a little.

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Yea, this needs to stop

2 Likes

Skeppy normies are the reason for my leaderboard placements

1 Like

I like watching skeppy’s videos, but the constant skeppy meme spam is really getting on my nerves…

3 Likes

I agree that it’s just getting out of hand at this point. Sure, it was kinda funny at the start with the ping spoofing, but now with all the f’s, 14’s,
“Unban Skeppy,” and avocados and how much people spam them, it’s not funny anymore, it’s just very annoying. Please just stop harassing Bad and the community and relax, guys.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m just ready for it to stop, but I’m not sure how much it will, it will most likely still be a thing for a long time. It’s laggy, there are so many spammers. I love the players and I think they’re awesome, but with the few who do spam it makes the game difficult for everyone.

1 Like

Yes, I definitely think they should try to implement a filter or so though

1 Like

There is a simpler solution to this problem in my opinion. Either @Trip’s idea or just temp mute for 1 hour or something of the sorts.

1 Like

I have diagnosed them with the disease skepper. If you see one please try to cure them with a sword.

2 Likes

I think some things are reasonable to ban… but something like the number 14? no… that number could actually be used for so many things. I don’t think it’s fair.

when is the number 14 useful. people gotta say their age? I mean you’d probably say it in pms so it can be unblocked there.

It’s mad annoying, people come on here for the purpose of doing that. It should be bannable for sure.

2 Likes

age, or to ask for a certain number of items from a friend, or to say like number of days ago something happened, or minutes, etc. And even if you block the number, people are probably gonna find other ways to type it anyway. The spam sucks, true, but a number is a number. If you ban Chicago or pingspoof, i wouldn’t care at all. Those words aren’t used in peoples normal every day vocabulary. Its a meme. A number however? Thats a ridiculous thing to ban.

and then you mute them for evading the system? if you’re telling someone your age then just pm them i dont get wha you’re saying.

numbers are used for more than just age. Yes, age is personal and shouldn’t be thrown into public chat, i agree with that. If you wanna mute “14” but leave “fourteen”, I’d be fine with that. Also, people who spam should be muted anyway… There are just to many of them i suppose.

I don’t really care that much, popular vote says to ban everything anyway. I just think numbers are used more often than you think.

people may start to put a space in it like “1 4”, and if that happens are the numbers 1 and 4 gonna be banned? I’m just wondering where the line is going to be drawn. how many numbers am I gonna lose?

I understand where you’re coming from, but before all the Skeppy fans came, I hadn’t seen the number 14 types in chat once.