Petition To Ban Skeppy Phrases

I myself only found out about this server because of Skeppy, but I’m not running around spamming about it. There are both good users and bad users that have come to this server because of him. If you don’t think 14 will be used that often, then fine, ban it, voice chat can be used instead anyway

Yeah, like how are people gonna give me their credit card information?
JK XD
But I think that we shouldn’t ban numbers, just Ping Spoofing and other phrases of the sorts

2 Likes

Can i just say, i found someone today, who quite literally was 14 years old. They said it in chat. At first i was skeptical, but turns out they had no idea who skeppy was. So yeah. Even got in a voice call with them.

1 Like

At least there’s a mega amount of players daily and there’s a high increase in cash money from the buy craft

2 Likes

Anyway, skeppy is unbanned rn…
So I dunno what’s got everyone so riled up…
https://www.munchymc.com/profile/skeppy

The influx of new fans is good but the spam can be hectic. Why not instead of completely banning the phrase make some universal command that has a cool down for everyone,
example: /skeppy
result: P I N G S P O O F I N G, F O U R T E E N, (etc)
Universal cooldown: 10 minutes

It may be a way for players to get their kicks while not annoying people to much, and a way of not annoying the players who’d come would be the filter system, and try something like this as a private message to the player
player: ping spoofing lol
message: calm down you dirty ping spoofer, use /skeppy in (universal cooldown clock) to release all your ping spoofing needs. (or something like that)

I dunno if it would be effluent enough but it could be a temp solution until the whole skeppy meme dies down a little.

5 Likes

That’d be pretty funny tbh
Would be a nice band-aid solution for a bit.

2 Likes

It’d definitely give the spammers a giggle and put the rest of our minds at ease

3 Likes

But…? No…? Giving them what they want isn’t the answer. Plus they will still say it in chat and do the command. If they had to pay BBH 10 dollars to get the command then I’m okay with that.

Actually not a terrible idea.
They could make it a super or elite rank perk or something.
Pretty sure no one’s dedicated enough to buy a whole perk for 10 bucks.

2 Likes

everyones saying mute and stuff but like lol come on guys munchy already has a filter system and it would take a few seconds to put “14” “ping spoof” and other phrases in…

the amount of times 14 comes up in normal conversation is so minimal compared to the amount of unintelligent skeppy fans.

I think that’s actually a pretty good idea. As of what Gulch said, they may still say it in chat, but I’m sure they could find a way to filter it and only let the command say it

1 Like

Yeah, I thought I was clearer, I meant have the commands plus the filtering system. To pretty much adopt the meme temporarily into the server until it dies down.

1 Like

Although i hate this they could just add an anti spam filter ;-;

BAN THE PHRASES!!! Ban 14, Ban Ping Spoof, Ban Chicago! Ban Everything!!!

1 Like

Ping spoofing ping spoofing unban skeppy pls i kno i have bad grammqr but that’s cuz i’m only… 14. :sunglasses:

11 months after the post was made :sunglasses:

1 Like

14!! Haha

I see 14 Ping spoofers @_MythicalSheep also f isn’t a skeppy thing.

1 Like

Yeah, but people like to attach it to Skeppy seeing as he uses it a lot, I know where it came from though. (Press F to pay respects)