PatientBoar1186´s builder application!

IGN and past IGN’s: PatientBoar1186

Timezone: MESZ

Discord username: My discord Username is: PatientBoar1186#3566

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have played on Munchy MC since June 1 now. I want to play longer cause I enjoy the Server.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

The hot air balloon: I needed 1 hour to make it. I think it looks pretty good. I worked with: white wool, gray wool, spruce planks, oak planks, oak fence, black wool and orange wool.

The modern yard house: I needed 2 1/2 hours for it and used: block of quarz, sprice stairs, water, oak planks, blue beds, black beds, spruce stairs and a crafting table. (sorry for not so good quality I made it on my console).

The Mushroom: I needed 30 minutes to make it. I used: red mushroom block, brown mushroom block and mushriim stem.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I know very much about world edit things and building plugins. I worked with it on the other 2 servers. I was builder on them and helped to make the server better (with my builds).
Some world edit commands I know: //wand, //set, //undo, //copy, //thru, //fill and many more things.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is the detailing of things in my builds must be some cool details. I am also good at terraforming. I can also build things like forests and oceans or dragons. I trained it for over 2 years now. My weakness is, that I am not the fastest with building. I am making more detail things so it needs a bit longer.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I worked for 2 smaller Servers in the past and gain experience.

Hello!

Your overall application is great! However, I came up with some advice that may help you!

How much do you know about WorldEdit? What are some commands you know? What can you do with WorldEdit? Also, what about VoxelSniper?

Why are these your weaknesses/strengths? Maybe include more information here.

You should include more. What was your role on those servers? What were the names of the servers?

You joined on June 1.

I think your build looks pretty nice! I like the modern feel to it. When you make more builds, be sure to include them!

To make your application a bit neater, you should bold each of the questions. This makes it not look like a wall of text.

Also, try to use formal language in your application. Instead of saying the following:

Try saying something similar to the following:

I have played on MunchyMC for one month now. I want to play longer because I enjoy playing on the server.

Overall, I think you should add more detail. Go here to take a look at accepted builder applications and here to take a look at some tips!

I hope you found this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey there @PatientBoar1186!

I don’t believe you have the skill that MunchyMC is looking for. I suggest you look at the accepted applications.

Good Luck
-Neon

1 Like

Oh OK :frowning_face:

I do like your builds but it could have been build faster

+1

• Good builds
  • Detailed application
  • Cool IGN

Good luck!

thx :slight_smile:

Ok :slight_smile:

Hey there, while we appreciate the application, we do not feel as though your applications meets our current standards for our build team. Please wait at least 3 months before applying again. Thank you!

1 Like