Oracol's Event Team Application

IGN:

Oracol

Timezone:

EST

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)

KitPvP

How often can you host events?

• SUNDAY: 3pm - 12am

• MONDAY: 12pm - 12am

• TUESDAY: 12pm - 12am

• WEDNESDAY: 12pm - 3pm | 11pm - 2am

• THURSDAY: 12pm - 12am

• FRIDAY 12pm - 12am

• SATURDAY: 12pm - 9pm

As often as needed really. I’m online all the time, and always ready to host!

On Wednesdays, I am usually busy around 5pm - 10pm, but it takes me time to get ready and such so I put down 3pm as a cutoff until 11pm.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I am ALWAYS hosting automatic events when I’m on Kit. Because of this, I am low on tokens.

I’m known for hosting events (and winning them :sunglasses:), so much so, that people who know me always ask me to host an event. As soon as I’m asked, regardless of my token amount, I usually host their wanted event. Exceptions are when I’m seriously trying to save tokens.

I am an Event Co-host on the Event server, and so I have more experience than most if not almost all of the other applicants in hosting manual events and dealing with people who ruin the event or don’t cooperate.

Things may be added or removed depending on the future. As I am typing this, there are very little applicants

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I like to see myself as a very fun person, mostly because when I’m letting other have fun, I’m also having fun. So, I feel one thing I would bring to Munchy, is just a little more fun to the events!

While sometimes I can be a little more “Immature” I make sure I am always serious or mature in situations I have to be. With this, I can host events, but also be strict enough to not let people just do whatever they want. There’s always at least that ONE person in the Manual Events trying to glitch, stall, or ruin the event, and I wouldn’t have it. Rules are rules for a reason, and I would make that very clear while still being very respectful.

On that note, I am also a very kind and caring person. While it doesn’t sound very humble, I do take pride in knowing I can be very interactive with the player base even as just a normal player. As an Event member though, I will always be there to answer questions about the events, give demonstrations of the events, and host events for people!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe I have a very good reputation.

I am online all the time, and because of that, I have become very popular in the KitPvP community. I am known in other Munchy servers as well including Event, and Woolwars because of being someone who is active within Munchy related communities (Like Twinkiewinkie’s community) and being a Co-Host on Event.

I am known for not being the greatest PvPer ever, but a very nice and caring person. I am never toxic (except recently I got a little heated with a player). I always show love to others because I know it makes others feel special.

I have made a TON of friends on the server, both normal players, and staff members. Every time a friend joins the server, I always welcome them back.

I stream on Munchy as well! Most of my streams have been on the Event server, but many have been in KitPvP. Lately I haven’t streamed much due to personal reasons, but they are always still going to be on Munchy.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I absolutely love MunchyMC events. Both manual and automatic. I am constantly hosting events when I am online, and like I had said above, I am always low on tokens. Event members can host automatic events without spending tokens, which is something I am desperate for, but that’s of course not the only reason I want the role.

Hosting events are something I always want to do, and the same automatic events being hosted over and over again by myself can get old. I think hosting manual events would be super fun, and I already have a little experience being a Co-Host on the Event server. Hosting events for ranks is another thing I would love to do when I am able to.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength:

• Knowing how to run events and deal with uncooperating players

Weakness:

• Sometimes forgetting certain commands and having to look back at guides or lists of commands

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

It’s a very basic answer, but one of the most active event members I can think of is Skopie, and Skopie is always ready to host an event that I or someone else asks for.

There aren’t many event team members currently, so most of the other events that aren’t hosted by Skopie, are hosted by moderators, and in rare cases igotchu. They all love to host events when asked as well, most of the events being waterdrop.

Anything else you would like to add:

A lot of questions have similar answers, so I apologize if some of the things I have written seem repetitive.

Goodluck to all the other applicants!

If I have any Edits, I will be sure to note them down below

Edits:

• Finally got the colors to work thanks to @Sript :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Made my application look a little nicer by adding lines to section off the questions.

• Added just a little more to my answer in “Event members doing something positive”

• Removed color from answers

• Removed unnecessary bolding

• Elaborated more on my Strengths and Weaknesses

• it said ONE STRENGTH and ONE WEAKNESS ORACOL (i changed from having multiple of each, to only having one each like the question asked)

19 Likes

I don’t know Oracol tooooo well, but from what I’ve seen, they’re a pretty cool person, and since they are already a Co-Host, they know how to host good events

+1

1 Like

+100

Oracol is literally the perfect fit for event in my opinion. Considering he is already a co-host, he 100% has lots of experience with the commands and hosting. Also, Oracol is a VERY kind and active member on KitPvP.

GOOD LUCK ORACOL!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Leaadd and @Falconu!!! :heart: :heart:

1 Like

+1
Truly amazing candidate for Event. Oracol is very mature, extremely kind and active. He has experience with hosting from co-host which is a great skill to have. A prime example of a great community member in my eyes.

Best of luck Oracol! :fire:

3 Likes

same thing i wouldve said, big big +1 B)

1 Like

+1 Very Great Co Host and Just a Amazing Person to be around

Good Luck Oracol :D

1 Like

Thank you @Sript, @RealParasitz, and @oTortle!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

+1 yes :)

Oracol is such an awesome member of the community and already a cool event co-host! very active and nice, I think he can be a great event member!

Best of luck Oracol! :heart:

2 Likes

+1
Oracol is an amazing candidate for this role! They are beyond mature, kind to others and very active within the community. Oracol already expirence Co-Hosting on the Event Server which is a great skill to enter this role with! Oracol is truly a great member of the community and I would love to see you in cyan soon!

Best of luck!

-Nate

3 Likes

+1 not much to be said

1 Like

+1 Ora the event member!

1 Like

Thank you so much! @Mddey, @iNateCo, @SkoPie, @Craftifyer :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Big Fat +1

Can’t think of someone better for this role.

goodluckoral

1 Like

Oracol would make a great Event Member, Let alone any staff position.
He is an Amazing person and one of my favorite people I have met on Munchy. +10000

2 Likes

+1 Love

2 Likes

+1 ORACOL IS GOOD.
(Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?)

1 Like

love this for you sis
pop off :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care:

1 Like

oracol is extremely cool and kind and mature and cool again, he is a very well known and respected member of the community and would definetly be a good canditate for this role :sunglasses:

+1

2 Likes

+1

I agree with what was said here
GOOD LUCK!

3 Likes