oChocolate's Media Application

~Channel link:Twitch Channel Link

~Number of subs/followers: I have 262 Followers and 11 subs and my channel is growing quickly!

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams: Over the past 10 streams I’ve had an average of 11 viewers.

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?: I have been streaming minecraft for almost a year and 2 months. I’ve streamed Hypixel since may 2021 and I’ve streamed munchy since June 2021. There was a point in time where I had to take a long break from streaming, however, I have now been streaming munchy consistently again!

~Servers for which you have created content: Hypixel and MunchyMc

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I would like to join the MunchyMc media team because I absolutely love the community and all the support I get from everyone! There are so many amazing people on the server and every time I get to stream my day gets so much better! I’ve been streaming munchy again almost everyday for almost 2 weeks, and in a week I’ve gained over 50 followers. I believe that MunchyMc and it’s community have made it possible. I have been an active player for a long time, and with media rank I can bring more attention to my channel and the MunchyMc community.

Edit Log:

1. Added detail about streaming history
  2. Bolded questions
  3. Grammatical errors
25 Likes

chocolate deserves this so much he’s growing so quickly +1 million

5 Likes

+1
If chocolate doesnt get media i will cry he’s so funny, active and just a good person

5 Likes

+1 chocolate deserves this sm <3 !!!

5 Likes

+1 even though i dont know chocolate that much this is a very detailed application

6 Likes

+1

chocolate is very active and super chill and funny streamer he deserves media so much :D

6 Likes

+1 because i like ur streams thats all

6 Likes

chocolate is probably the best candidate for media who doesnt already have it yet, he streams consistently, he is involved in the community, he is a very amazing content creator, and he is a bear :D

HUGE +1

7 Likes

+1 Choco has been active and streaming awesome woolwars streams almost everyday and his viewership has increased in latest days, he is also very nice and cool person I am pretty sure he can do great as a media member

6 Likes

Choco is an awesome dude with some of the best streaming content on Munchy!

5 Likes

easy +1

6 Likes

+1 Chocolate is amazing streamer and person and is extremely deserving of media! Good luck choco!!

5 Likes

Huge +1!! Awesome person and amazing streamer! Would 100% give him media

4 Likes

easy +1. great streamer and just a genuinely nice person. much deserved

5 Likes

+1 i think i enjoy his content sometimes maybe :heart:

5 Likes

+1
Chocolate definitely deserves Media, he interacts with his audience very well and his streams are extremely enjoyable to watch

Best of luck Chocolate :sunglasses:

6 Likes

+1 ok

6 Likes

+1
10/10 would recommend

5 Likes

Something I love about Chocolate is his sweet disposition. In all my time knowing him, I have only heard nice things come of out his mouth, a trait that his audience loves him for. Chocolate’s streams are entertaining, uplifting, and kind. Players are drawn to him because of his cheerful attitude and forgiving personality, With each login, he leaves the server better than he found it.

If there were ever an example of someone using content to make munchy a better place, this would be it. Accept this man.

6 Likes

+1 oChocolate is very cool bear

4 Likes