oChocolate's Media Application

+1
You’ve shown yourself to be a competent person, and the community seems to like you. Good luck!

4 Likes

+1 ochocolat

3 Likes

+1 i dont like typing

5 Likes

Personally, I’ve started watching Chocolate’s streams almost a year ago, in fact its been 11 months to this very day, and its been amazing to watch Chocolate grow as a twitch Streamer, Chocolate has always been incredibly interactive with his audience and always knows how to make a fun stream, Chocolates dedication to streaming is amazing with how he basically streams daily at the same time and yet manages to make every stream amazing and unique.

Chocolate has been showing steady growth as well as he as gained over 1/5th of his followers alone in the past week as well as gaining 5 subs over the week as well. Chocolates WoolWars streams are always a blast to play with and even got me to join and play games of woolwars for the first time in several months,

Chocolate is also incredibly involving with his community in streams as well often having many prominent members of the community in vc playing along and entertaining people with him.

Overall I think Chocolate more then meets the requirements for the position and I believe he will only grow more as a streamer as time goes on.

Good Luck Chocolate

+1

5 Likes

+1 what a legend! If anyone deserves this it’s chocolate!!

3 Likes

+1 yes

4 Likes

sorry but -1 won’t admit he’s a bear

jk

Chocolate is a great person and is really fun streamer to go to and watch and even tho he wasn’t streaming for awhile. I think he would still be a good media member!

gl Chocolate and you are a bear :D

so ig +1

5 Likes

+1

Chocolate is a really awesome person and i enjoy their streams a lot! :)

4 Likes

HUGE +1
Chocolate is an extremely active and enthusiastic streamer and possibly the person I see live the most on Woolwars. He is an extremely friendly community member, and I have never seen him say anything but kind things.
Would perfectly represent Munchy’s community if he got media, and also his name would just look so nice in light blue.
If Chocolate has one downside, it would be that he just cannot seem to admit that HE’S A BEAR, NOT A DOG.
Despite this, GOOD LUCK CHOCOLATE, CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU WITH A LIGHT BLUE NAME

4 Likes

+1

Hehe funny chocolate dog

4 Likes

+1 Do it

3 Likes

Hello oChocolate! Thank you for your application and your interest in joining the Media team!

After speaking to you on Discord, I’ve decided to accept your application since you’ll be streaming actively from this point on!

I’ll send you all the information you need to know on Discord! Welcome to the Media team! :tada:

19 Likes

CONGRATS
body unclear

2 Likes

YAY CHOCO
NotABear1 is so cool

3 Likes

gg choco

2 Likes

WELCOME CHOCOLATE!,

3 Likes

oh yeah i forgor to say congrats