New Media App

1. Channel link-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsuOc4blqkwhndh7wsJOwkw?view_as=subscriber

2. Sub Count:540

3. Average views 20-92-177

4. Servers for which you have created content: Munchy Hypixel

5. Reason I should be Media: I think I would make a good member of the munchymc media rank I do not subbot my vids get less views due to people being busy and not watching all my content and I worked hard to get to 540 subs so pls consider.

I suggest adding more detail and actually using the correct format which can be found here. Until then Goodluck with the next application~

thank you but pls consider talking with the other staff because I really was excited to hit 540 subs to apply for media and it will kinda make me happy if talked to the other staff

Unfortunately, I don’t have much of say so towards that, but try doing what I suggested and see where it goes from there~

so does that mean this is denied :neutral_face:

No. This is a public forums. We give feedback.
You’ll know whenever your application is accepted or denied, because underneath the title, the little ( currently blue ) square will either be green or red, and an admin will post if you made it or not.

ok thanks

1 Like

I agree, you need to add more efficient elaboration and detail on the 5th question.

I’m very confused reading through a lot of this application, let me explain.

Dividing your subscriber count by the total number of views you have (1303), ~41% of the people who watch your videos, assuming each view was a different person, would had to have subscribed to you (not factoring in possible unlisted/privated videos you may have)

You have 1303 views and 104 videos uploaded. This makes your average view count 12.5, which is below all of those numbers, and I’m not entirely sure what exactly those numbers indicate.

You so far have made 3 videos for Munchy, totaling 13 views (at the time of this response’s writing), and 0 videos using the name “Hypixel” in any of your 104 videos.

I think there’s some work to be done on your channel, but good luck none the less!

Will there are many private videos wih 35-50 views

It is based on you average amount of views on YouTube.

I checked out your Social blade and in some parts is really sketchy 540 subs and an average of 13 views that’s really wired, I have a channel with 40 subs and I average 15 views

Sorry, but you do not meet requirements at this time.