NEW GAMEMODE: Survival Games [NOW IN BETA FOR SUPER+]

New Gamemode!

cheaterisfat

As most of you know by now, our new gamemode, Survival Games will be coming to Munchy very soon! Beta testing will begin on [Edited] Sunday 10/13, and on Monday, 10/14, we’ll open up beta testing to those with Legend rank.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•--•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

What to Expect

Survival Games is Munchy’s perfection of the classic gamemode SG. We’ve decided to stray away from the gimmick based SG some other servers do, and stick to the classic gamemode with no alterations in core gameplay mechanics. That being said, expect better loot from chests, better map pools, and plenty of cosmetics :slight_smile:

New Ranks

With the release of SG, we’ve brought three new donator ranks to Munchy. Diamond, Gold, and Iron will be the newest ranks for purchase on this network. Perks of some of these ranks include hosting private matches, weighted voting options, and more.
That being said, fret not those with a current global rank (Legend/Elite/Super), as you guys will be given perks too! You will also have some weighted voting, and be able to host private matches, just not as many as those with SG specific ranks

Custom Games

We made SG with the goal of making this as enjoyable for the community as possible. Therefore, it’s only logical we add customization to every part of the gamemode we can. We’ll have private games that you can invite your friends and play with changes to chest tiers, total health, time of day, and more!

What the Future is Looking Like

We hope to have more cosmetics, customizations and improvements to SG overall in the future! We’re hoping everyone is excited and ready to play this new gamemode!

Formatting done by @Brush_Your_Teeth :heart:

That’s all for now!
21 Likes

I’m really excited, thanks for all the hard work! The testing opens on my birthday 10/10, but unfortunately I’m not legend rank. :cry:

3 Likes

Dang bruh I can’t wait to totally take over this gamemode also do you think one of the admins can like sneak me in testing?

3 Likes

Super awesome and exciting! :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to the testing and the official release!! Great work everyone! :tada:

Hype :smile:

#SuperHypeSquad xD For real tho thanks for all you guy’s hard work

Well done brother can’t wait to see this gamemode blowup and bring hundreds of new players to MunchyMC!

~Ned

1 Like

:joy::joy:

very cool ty munchy minecraft developers

welcome to prison v2, where your super/elite/legend rank is useless

3 Likes

I agree, I do not think survival games should have a separate rank, it’s like making a rank for woolwars…

2 Likes

theres a new wool wars update coming soon so expect wool wars ranks

I already know this is going to be awesome!

I would like to Thank @Examiner and @GeorgeeeHD who have been working very hard to get this new game mode ready and done, I am looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Looks awesome! Also, staff apps. for Survival Games???

The staff applications for munchy are most likely to open in a couple months.

Take a shot for every time MunchyMC adds a new rank for a gamemode…

SAY NO MORE! cant wait

New