NoEffortName - Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I can! I use Nvidia Shadowplay.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I have it. (And it works now)

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

Questions: Bolded Answers: italicized

IGN: My current IGN is NoEffortName

Timezone: MT (Mountain Time)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPvP!

How active can you be per week? I usually get online after school (3:00 PM MT) and stay on until around 9:00 PM (MT). However, during the weekend it’s a little different because I go hang out with family and friends later in the day, but usually I get on at around 7 or 8 AM (MT) and will leave at around 12:00 AM (MT)

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: Most of the moderating experience I’ve gotten is being a helper on MunchyMC and trying to keep the chat under control, and the tiny servers I’ve brought up with friends for fun. Even though these servers were small I still did my best to moderate it, and I’d say I got a little experience from that.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I’ve been apart of MunchyMC for a really long time and I know a lot about the server, and how it works! I know all about all the gamemodes on this server and will list them now!

KitPvP: The most popular gamemode on the server right now, KitPvP is a gamemode where players fight each other for fun, or for some rewards. In the Casual Warp, players can select different kits which will give them some advantages but also some disadvantages. As an example, one of the kits on this server is Ninja. The Ninja kit has quite a lot of damage and a cool ability but has little to no armor and can be killed easily if not played correctly. Seasons are another major part of this server. All of the information for the latest KitPvP season can be found here. Events are also a pretty big part of the server. They can be hosted by players with tokens and ranks, or they can be hosted by a member of the Event Team. Some of these events are: Sumo, Red Rover, Classic Red Rover the list goes on and on.

Prison: The Prison gamemode is also very popular on Munchy. Prison is a gamemode where you mine, gamble and fight to get the best items! Prison has these items that are called RARES. The different tiers of rares goes from SEMI-RARE, ULTRA-RARE, ULTRA-LEGENDARY, LEGENDARY RARE and MYTHICAL! These items which can be armor, weapons or other useful things get better depending on the tier! You can get these rares many ways! One of these ways is just buying them off of other players using money. You can get money from mining, gambling and other events that happen on prison! Another way to get these rares is by going into the outside world. The outside world is dangerous as other players can find you and kill you to get your items, but the outside world is also filled with chests! These chests can hold different rares and other items. You can also store your personal items in cells. Cells need to be re-rented every week! You can put literally anything in cells. There are also different cell blocks on prison! Depending on your cell block, which goes from D to A, the mines will get better and your cells will get bigger but also more expensive.

Survival: This gamemode can be defined by the name. It’s Minecraft Survival, but with some twists that make it interesting. Just like Prison, Survival has it’s own economy. Players can buy different items from others using Gold! You know, the thing you mine in the ground. Survival, like Prison, has an auction system. A player can auction something and others can bid on the item that’s being sold. The player with the highest bid will lose the amount the bid, but will also get the item! Survival is a great gamemode overall.

Wool Wars: Wool Wars is a gamemode where players use wool to stack upwards, killing players and finding good armor and weapons. The bottom of every Wool Wars map has sandstone the slowly rises. This sandstone will instantly kill you if you touch it! Jut like KitPvP, Wool Wars has its own wide variety of kits with different abilities. Wool Wars also has different waves of times that have free kits. This means you can pick any kit with no cost! Playing Wool Wars also rewards you with tokens overtime which you can use to buy different kits!

Survival Games: All of the information for this soon to be released gamemode can be found here

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I have little to no experience in using Anticheats, but have a bit of an idea of how they work. This sounds pretty horrible but I am really willing to learn more about them and how they work.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Sorry for the thumbnails xD (Or lack of them)

Languages spoken: English

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined munchy around when it first started up and I joined because of BadBoyHalo. I stayed because I made a couple of really nice friends, and it made the server super fun! Ever since I’ve made more friends, and it’s gotten so much better!

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I’ve been a Helper and an Event Team member for quite a bit of time. During this time I’ve tried my best to bring enjoyment to players by hosting events and keeping the chat clean. I also try to have fun with people, and hosting events when people request them. I also try and help players the best I can when I’m asked.

What is your greatest strength? I think a very good strength I have is listening before I comment on anything. I like to know where everyone is coming from before I give my own opinion. I also sympathize and empathize really well. Sympathizing and Empathizing are both very good strengths in my opinion and can be used in a lot of situations.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I work very well with teams, and actually prefer working in teams. I like to get different opinions from others to make it, whatever is being done, better.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know a lot of the hacks and cheats that are used by some players. I’m not going to list them here, as it would make this a lot longer than it needs to be, but I know what a lot of them are and how to find them.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you have a fantastic day :slight_smile:

– NoEffort

Edit 1: I missed a question on accident. Just added it.

10 Likes

Nice application, I don’t see you on since I play prison so I’m not going to rate.

1 Like

mas uno

1 Like

+0.5 I have not talked with you much, but you seem like a very nice E-Helper. You have missed one of the questions, the format has changed. :stuck_out_tongue:

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

1 Like

+1

Only thing I’d say is work a bit more on activity

3 Likes

Oops lol… I didn’t even notice that xD I just added the question :P Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback Squishify! And yes, I will! :black_heart::heart:

1 Like

+1. Good Luck NoEffort

1 Like

God so much words… +1 though you’ve proven to be a great helper I think its time for you to be given the opportunity to become a Jmod a thrive like the rest of us did… Cookiedough777, Floaty, Liam and me. Good luck Turtle. I hope you have the power of Master Oogway.

3 Likes

Well written application.

1 Like

+1 no question about it :D

1 Like

Thank all of you for the feedback!

+1 Good Application

1 Like

+0.75. Mature, knowledgeable of the server, and cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Has been a helper for an extremely long time, and has proven his worth as a mod.

Good luck, NoEffort! Only thing I think you should work on is your activity on the server.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback everyone! And yes @RedBloomingRose I will! Thank you! :) :heart:

+1 NoEffortName is one of the greatest people I know. He’s always helpful on teamspeak no matter what. Would be surprised if you didn’t get it this season.

• Cute AF
  • Mature
  • Knowledge
2 Likes

Thank you so much sadneo. That means a lot :) :heart:

+1 NoEffort has shown me many times that he’s committed to getting this rank and I personally believe that he will do an outstanding job with it. He’s been here for such a long time and with him being helper for such a long time now, he finally deserves jmod! <3

2 Likes

You’ve been on the track for a while now and you’ve done well at being Event and Helper…I think you should get it! Application doesn’t really stand out but I understand that the applications get quite repetitive, don’t they? Admins should throw in new questions or edit some. Wish you luck!

2 Likes

being demoted twice isnt thriving!!

but +1 noeffortname luv u with all my heart and you rock hospital clothes just saying

2 Likes